Cornwall Football Forum

Westy Celebrates 250 Games as Falmouth Town Manager!

https://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/sport/19640960.falmouth-town-manager-andrew-westgarth-250-milestone/?fbclid=IwAR2--IEcUlocVBGlYr9WNBQZvvbePO9ojtHxa-oikoKA-KINkv67RFaE_uU

See above link to interview with Westy in the Falmouth Packet.

Well done to Westy, not forgetting his excellent coach, Charlie Davis and the invaluable help from Westy Senior and James Miller.

UP THE TOWN!!!

4 hours ago, The Town Man said:

https://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/sport/19640960.falmouth-town-manager-andrew-westgarth-250-milestone/?fbclid=IwAR2--IEcUlocVBGlYr9WNBQZvvbePO9ojtHxa-oikoKA-KINkv67RFaE_uU

See above link to interview with Westy in the Falmouth Packet.

Well done to Westy, not forgetting his excellent coach, Charlie Davis and the invaluable help from Westy Senior and James Miller.

UP THE TOWN!!!

That's a good achievement. I wonder if any of the current crop of manager's can get close to that 

23 hours ago, mattelot said:

Winning the senior Cup against a good saltash side ,winning a league Cup against a good Tavistock side and winning the charity bowl against a good parkway side , must be a rare thing .🤔

Mattelot - the 250 games is good but not great. However what he has achieved in those 250 games is great and to only be applauded. Not only Westy, but all connected with the club - I may not support them but admire what has been and hopefully will be achieved. 

Just got to look where Town were 7 years ago when Westy took over. The difference today on and off the pitch is remarkable, as I’m sure anyone who has been to Bickland Park lately will testify! Great back up from Micky, Milchy & Charlie and a superb chairman in Graham all made it happen. Not forgetting the F Troop back alive and kicking in great numbers with all its colour! Here’s to another 250 Westy!! 👍👌💛🖤