Cornwall Football Forum

Steve, will it be a requirement of the league for home sides to provide a programme even if it is nothing more than a team sheet?

Also do they have to have a display board with the teams written on it?

Only asking as a club has asked me if I would like to do their programmes for next season and of course there are also collectors out there.

50 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Steve, will it be a requirement of the league for home sides to provide a programme even if it is nothing more than a team sheet?

Also do they have to have a display board with the teams written on it?

Only asking as a club has asked me if I would like to do their programmes for next season and of course there are also collectors out there.

Neither are a requirement at the moment Paul.  If clubs wish to do so then that's absolutely fine and if anyone wants to propose that a programme/team list must be produced then that can be added in if the majority of the membership support the proposal.  I believe that an on-line version is now acceptable for Peninsula League fixtures so I would expect a similar policy for ours should it be made a requirement.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Utter rubbish.

Everything is on line these days...quick and simple.

When clubs aren't winning, people are reluctant to post things.  Kernow beat St Dennis 5-0 a few weeks ago, we still don't know who the officials were. 

And some people can't get online.

2 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Can’t get online where?

Some people can't get online because they don't have the internet. 

If no programmes it would be good if clubs had whiteboards so the casual visitor could cross off the players. Personally I  can't see why a one page team sheet couldn't suffice.

Social media is good when the clubs use it. My mate went to watch Mousehole Reserves but there was no mention anywhere that it had been moved to Marazion.

3 hours ago, Whistle Blower said:

When clubs aren't winning, people are reluctant to post things.  Kernow beat St Dennis 5-0 a few weeks ago, we still don't know who the officials were. 

And some people can't get online.

Alan Howells, Darren Bragg, Graham Allen, apparently.