Dartford    0-3    Wealdstone
Eastbourne Borough    2-1    Chippenham Town
Gloucester City    1-0   East Thurrock United
Hampton & Richmond Borough   1-1    Chelmsford City
Hemel Hempstead Town   0-2    Woking
Oxford City    2-1    St Albans City
Slough Town    0-0    Torquay United
Truro City    2-2    Welling United

We're mindful that many Truro City supporters will not be making the trek to Torquay tomorrow, for whatever reason, and so we'll going to try and extend our coverage and provide live updates during the afternoon.

We're hoping to experiment with YouTube Live tomorrow, (depending on wi-fi and quality of my iPhone) of the game against Welling United. We'll be reporting at @ 2.30pm, half time and at the end of the game. If you are a Piran Films You Tube subscriber be sure to tap the grey bell for an alert. If you miss it live, they should be available straight afterwards.

The last time  I filmed the fixture - at Treyew Rd obviously - teenagers Cody Cook and Jordan Coop featured. I am hoping for a better result and performance tomorrow at Torquay. Here's the video from March 2013

10 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

TBH,Did you expect,anything else.

I think Masters was expecting the Torquay public to boost attendences.

I did think it might be slightly better than it has been! Hate to think what it's going to be like when winter comes. In the long run what it might have cost to improve a ground in Cornwall might have worked out as economic as what the probable loss in income is currently on every "home" game.

6 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

I did think it might be slightly better than it has been! Hate to think what it's going to be like when winter comes. In the long run what it might have cost to improve a ground in Cornwall might have worked out as economic as what the probable loss in income is currently on every "home" game.

I was only thinking that very point ,when I seen the crowd today.

With TCFC having a poor start and a difficult season lying ahead,cant see crowds getting any better.

So I was wondering,what sort of crowds would the Club be getting if they upgraded Bodmins ground.

There were 13,on the Official transport.I think more would go to Bodmin,and with the Torquay public not supporting the idea.How many would Truro have got from around the Bodmin area.

I think TCFC would get 300-400.so as you say in the long run,could it be a huge error.

23 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

I was only thinking that very point ,when I seen the crowd today.

With TCFC having a poor start and a difficult season lying ahead,cant see crowds getting any better.

So I was wondering,what sort of crowds would the Club be getting if they upgraded Bodmins ground.

There were 13,on the Official transport.I think more would go to Bodmin,and with the Torquay public not supporting the idea.How many would Truro have got from around the Bodmin area.

I think TCFC would get 300-400.so as you say in the long run,could it be a huge error.

I think they would get a better crowd then there getting at torquay /i for one would go to bodmin / trouble with torquay is time i finish work on a saturday morning there is not enough time to get to torquay to watch the game / but i dont think they would beable to change there mind now anyway 

Thanks for your added wise words.

In the past I did the turnstiles at truro. We had consecutively numbered tickets of which one was issued to each person who came in. The number at the start and finish was recorded and a simple addition gave you an accurate figure for the attendance.

Rather than knock the attendance figures now I would like to give credit to the fans who do go all that.way to support their team.

9 hours ago, Fanfare said:

Probably too early to tell but how have local attendances been affected by this crazy situation. Today while Truro were playing at home in Torquay, Falmouth were at home to Ivybridge. Was there any significant change on the average?

I can confirm there were , would be truro supporters at bickland park being entertained by an exciting skillful eager cornish based Falmouth team .To there credit Ivybridge werent bad either .We would welcome any Truro Exiles including the legendary Rayvon to our next game at home on wednesday evening to Bodmin Town .Always a feisty  and sometimes controversial game . So come on down the futures bright the futures black and amber .?

18 hours ago, BigG said:

Thanks for your added wise words.

In the past I did the turnstiles at truro. We had consecutively numbered tickets of which one was issued to each person who came in. The number at the start and finish was recorded and a simple addition gave you an accurate figure for the attendance.

Rather than knock the attendance figures now I would like to give credit to the fans who do go all that.way to support their team.

Put it this way then - I've seen better maths.

10 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

I don't think Torquay are particularly bothered at all.

Exactly, why would they be !?! Not on their radar! 

Truro City must be losing money hand over fist, making no money on the gate ( most support is from Torquay season ticket holders who can get in for a fiver!) That novelty will soon wear thin in the winter months. Would their Car park attendant, turnstile operator, stewards, catering cabin etc be included in the sum Truro paid to Torquay or do they need to find this revenue on top of their initial sum to rent the pitch? 

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Really?!

Me and my lad went on the bus for the first game and enjoyed the experience of a decent ground if not our football. And with so many new players and being so far away have lost some of the affiliation to the club. We will not be going back any time soon due to the time taken and entertainment on offer.

Also heard the away fans have no refreshment at their end which I thought was awful, blazing hot day and no drink, in the winter freezing and no hot drink or food, I doubt they are aware of this before going in but are charged the same, pretty poor show.

it’s due to crowd segregation which they have to abide by the Torquay stewards told me. 

4 hours ago, prazeyrunner said:

Me and my lad went on the bus for the first game and enjoyed the experience of a decent ground if not our football. And with so many new players and being so far away have lost some of the affiliation to the club. We will not be going back any time soon due to the time taken and entertainment on offer.

Also heard the away fans have no refreshment at their end which I thought was awful, blazing hot day and no drink, in the winter freezing and no hot drink or food, I doubt they are aware of this before going in but are charged the same, pretty poor show.

it’s due to crowd segregation which they have to abide by the Torquay stewards told me. 

No ??up there then 

6 minutes ago, prazeyrunner said:

There is mate but not if your an away supporter, which will mean us when we play Torquay at home on Boxing Day! 

Will have to take my flask if I can be bothered to go, how sad?

Not like the good old days down in cornwall then /you think there have some sort of refreshment for away fans they do at other grounds even more so come the winter months / yes was thinking of going to that game so have to pack me crib bag for that game then ?