Cornwall Football Forum

What is up with the Anti Truro Brigade

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Not one negative post about TCFC for a whole five days.

Have they all gone to Ibiza for a boogie now that the schools are on holiday?

Perhaps it's something to do with Truro having a crap pre-season and the glory hunters have stopped spouting shite for a while. Nice if Truro fans kept quiet and stuck to their own Tigger talk.

Perhaps it's something to do with Truro having a crap pre-season and the glory hunters have stopped spouting shite for a while. Nice if Truro fans kept quiet and stuck to their own Tigger talk.

How have Truro had a crap pre-season. Ok we lost against Plymouth and Llanelli but both of those sides play at a higher standard. Truro led Llanelli with our proper team it was when we played our trialists that we lost.

There are people 'spouting shite' but it isn't Truro supporters.

Erm, isn't this the Zamaretto Prem Div Forum, which Truro are in? :SM_carton_y: + :SM_carton_y: = :SM_carton:

Erm, isn't this the Zamaretto Prem Div Forum, which Truro are in? :SM_carton_y: + :SM_carton_y: = :SM_carton:

Up the red and blacks,but oh you wouldn't have known them then. :clapper::P :ninja:

Up the red and blacks,but oh you wouldn't have known them then. :clapper::P:ninja:

I can go back to 1953 watching Truro City play in Red and Black and followed them home and away,but to be honest the colours they wear are never a problem to me as it is to some.Whether the team play in Red and Black or the White strip that they sport at the moment,they are still Truro City football team,thats all that matters to me.

Ahhh, poor Truro, feeling neglected. They can handle the abuse, it's being ignored they can't stand!

:rolleyes:

Town fan, some of us have been Falmouth Town suporters for many years,

we have seen many games between Town & Truro, great games at that, the season is yet young so Truro lost a couple of games, that's not the end of the world, let us all start the season off by being positive, & not so critical of one another,

we do not yet know for sure how Falmouth are going to do this season, we hope they do well, I also hope Truro City do well, so come on Town suporter, I see you are new to this Forum, so don't get to personal about other clubs, up Falmouth Town ,

Hammers :thumbsup::c: :c:

Up the red and blacks,but oh you wouldn't have known them then. :clapper::P:ninja:

I can remember the old black/red striped kit, and when the pitch was lower down, admittedly I didn't return to Treyew until 2006/7 after an absence of about 15 years or so.

Typically, Mr. T, you fail to give City fans enough credit. Even those of us who weren't around donkey's years ago (no offense, Mountaineer!) know they played in Red & Black. When I first contacted the team, the picture on the website had the team in the stripes, so I was surprised when I learned the kit had been switched to white. Had to change my mind's eye view.

Surely City can't be the only side to have changed kits after a sea change in management? For that matter, Liverpool haven't always played in red! (Although that Newcastle away strip is going to take some getting used to . . .).

Just because some supporters weren't around for the whole history doesn't mean they don't know it and appreciate it.

Guest watcher

He wasn't that bloke sitting with Webby in the bar after the game was he? Do you know, I wouldn't have recognised him. Was it a disguise, or has he just done something to his hair?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.cornwallfootballforum.com

nice link for u judge states CORNWALL . IF WE WERE POSTING ON A CHELSKI BOARD I WOULD UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMENT . But last time i looked city were a cornish club so as normal your sprouting drivel . but keep up the good work maybe one day you will get it right , but i wont hold my breathe

CITY ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :c::clapper: :c:

nice link for u judge states CORNWALL . IF WE WERE POSTING ON A CHELSKI BOARD I WOULD UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMENT . But last time i looked city were a cornish club so as normal your sprouting drivel . but keep up the good work maybe one day you will get it right , but i wont hold my breathe

CITY ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :c::clapper::c:

I wish you would hold your breath for a very long time, go on try to break the world record, turn blue and leave the Cornish Football forum to those who care about Cornish football, and not some get rich quick side now run by a firm of No Win No Fee cowboys.

CITY ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :c::clapper::c:

I wish you would hold your breath for a very long time, go on try to break the world record, turn blue and leave the Cornish Football forum to those who care about Cornish football, and not some get rich quick side now run by a firm of No Win No Fee cowboys.

at least there is one thing i am cornish not some london reject all talk so bitter and twisted

im not anti non cornish in anyway but how the hell can someone not cornish order us off cornwall soccer website supporting a cornish team when he is a rejected londoner what gets my goat is the anti cornish. if its a case of your club cant be here becuase they have a non cornish players/coach/chairman . then there wouldnt be a single club in the country . the man with the biggest mouth here follows a club owned by russians managed by a italian with god knows how many forgien players . hate to say thats killed the beautiful game more than city have . and he has the gaul to tell me to stick to truro city forums :c::ninja::c::ninja::c:

MEBYON KERNOW ONEN HAG OLL

Ah, the good old Cornish Nationalist brigade, as your farming, fishing and mining has gone to pot, Cornwall would be nothing without money from those ever so lovely holidaymakers from upcountry. Now as I have said many times before, I feel priviledged to live in such a wonderful place and am proud to call Cornwall HOME. I, don't recall getting rejected from London, Essex, Bucks, Kent, Wales, all places I have lived and worked, perhaps the Cockney Mafia or the Essex gangsters, Milton Keynes mobsters, the Men of Kent or the Taffia all had something against me... no just some silly jumped up idiot who supports a club bankrolled by a man and now run by a no win no fee crowd.

For your info, I support Newquay AFC over all other clubs, Chelsea happens to be a mile or two from my birthplace... will all Plymuff fans complain about Japanese owners, did Truro fans complain about a Spurs season ticket holder trying to cash in and sell the crown jewels, no !

I am happy to stay off the Truro forum whilst it remains a sensible place but until you understand what has gone before, perhaps you should consider what you write in the future.

Ah, the good old Cornish Nationalist brigade, as your farming, fishing and mining has gone to pot, Cornwall would be nothing without money from those ever so lovely holidaymakers from upcountry. Now as I have said many times before, I feel priviledged to live in such a wonderful place and am proud to call Cornwall HOME. I, don't recall getting rejected from London, Essex, Bucks, Kent, Wales, all places I have lived and worked, perhaps the Cockney Mafia or the Essex gangsters, Milton Keynes mobsters, the Men of Kent or the Taffia all had something against me... no just some silly jumped up idiot who supports a club bankrolled by a man and now run by a no win no fee crowd.

For your info, I support Newquay AFC over all other clubs, Chelsea happens to be a mile or two from my birthplace... will all Plymuff fans complain about Japanese owners, did Truro fans complain about a Spurs season ticket holder trying to cash in and sell the crown jewels, no !

I am happy to stay off the Truro forum whilst it remains a sensible place but until you understand what has gone before, perhaps you should consider what you write in the future.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Well done Kern, you have joined that elite band of numptys who spout off about Truro and those who couldn't give a monkeys about them, but cannot come up with a sensible reply... up the Tiggers !

Well done Kern, you have joined that elite band of numptys who spout off about Truro and those who couldn't give a monkeys about them, but cannot come up with a sensible reply... up the Tiggers !

NOPE NOT REALLY I JUST THINK YOUR ABOUT AS MUCH USE AS A CHOCOLATE FIREGUARD. judge you really need to get the i hate truro attitude sorted seems to be eating you alive . im a cornishman a truro supporter but i take note of all cornish games and dont wish any club ill . i have been on the committee of bodmin town in the early 80's . was there before they got the 3 street brothers i still look for bodmin results i managed youth teams in the north cornwall area . hell ive walked from bodmin to watch a match in cornwall that interested me falmouth/ st blazey to name one . i follow all cornish sport ive seen newquay play in the early 80's . and there isnt ONE SINGLE CLUB IN CORNWALL I WISH ANY ILL . MAYBE IM A SPORTS FAN your not coming across as one just a bitter and twisted bloke. and you call me a nationalist well if being proud of my countrys history and birth then yes i am

As you obviously have not got a clue, I will provide you with the info you need to know before replying with possibly something sensible.

I am not anti Truro City FC, just don't like or trust the man who brainwashed the new fans and screwed over the old ones. I have the deepest respect for the old red & black brigade who were at the club when they were an AFC, they will be the ones to pick up the peices when it goes up in the not too distant future.

You join a small list of those who spout off about me without knowing my views or ever met me. You may not wish to but as plenty have found out, I'm quite a decent bloke really, just misunderstood !

You join a small list of those who spout off about me without knowing my views or ever met me. You may not wish to but as plenty have found out, I'm quite a decent bloke really, just misunderstood !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hammer3

As you obviously have not got a clue, I will provide you with the info you need to know before replying with possibly something sensible.

I am not anti Truro City FC, just don't like or trust the man who brainwashed the new fans and screwed over the old ones. I have the deepest respect for the old red & black brigade who were at the club when they were an AFC, they will be the ones to pick up the peices when it goes up in the not too distant future.

Brainwashed? Really?

Cant you just dislike the man in private and let everyone use The Zamaretto League Premier Division Forum as what its there for instead of your constant slagging off?

Personally I couldnt give a toss what Mr Heaney has or hasnt done, I live In truro and so watch out for their results and attend the matches when I get a spare minuite. I dont follow Heaney! Id do the same regardless of what League they were in.

I wonder if you would follow Chelsea so much had they not had alot of money pumped into them? And do you really think Mr Abramovich has never ripped anybody off? really? :c:

As I have said, you obviously don't know me that well. Born in Westminster many moons before Ken Bates walked in, let alone anyone else and proud to have been a regular during the old 2nd Div days. Fortunate to have moved to Cornwall over 11 years ago and happy to call it home.

Don't like what I say, then ignore it, most Truro fans do.

Guest hammer3

As I have said, you obviously don't know me that well. Born in Westminster many moons before Ken Bates walked in, let alone anyone else and proud to have been a regular during the old 2nd Div days. Fortunate to have moved to Cornwall over 11 years ago and happy to call it home.

Don't like what I say, then ignore it, most Truro fans do.

Of course I dont know you, but you dont do yourself any favours do you, all you do is slag people off andf come here spouting rubbish to wind people up. I really cant see the sence in it. I can understand why you wouldnt like Mr Heaney but Truro City didnt rip people of did they?

to be honest im not overly fussed about what you say, I can see straight through it anyway and see it for what it is. You like winding up Truro supporters.

Just thought id give you some of your own medicine ;) :yahoo:

• 1 month later...