Cornwall Football Forum

PIRAN FILMS VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF LEAGUE CUP QUARTER FINAL: HELSTON ATHLETIC V BUCKLAND ATHLETIC

8 minutes ago, BAGMAN said:

Some clubs don't allow visiting cameras to cover their home games.

Original comment only a bit of fun Bagman!.  I’ve no axe to grind with Helston. I’ve a soft spot for the Bucks, so I’ll overlook the latest video offering 😉 

it’s looking like an exciting run-in for Helston. Good luck for the rest of the season. 

3 hours ago, Both SIdes of the Tamar said:

Original comment only a bit of fun Bagman!.  I’ve no axe to grind with Helston. I’ve a soft spot for the Bucks, so I’ll overlook the latest video offering 😉 

it’s looking like an exciting run-in for Helston. Good luck for the rest of the season. 

No problem - it was actually a decent game considering the horrendous conditions.

14 hours ago, Both SIdes of the Tamar said:

The unerring ability of Piran Films to capture a Helston win and not  any of their losses continues!

You are not wrong there and the management at the club are aware of it. I have filmed 19 games this season so far - 18 wins and 1 draw 

9 hours ago, BAGMAN said:

Some clubs don't allow visiting cameras to cover their home games.

I have only been refused permission to film on two occasions - once by Bitton and the other  by Wimborne Town

On 08/02/2024 at 22:33, Piran said:

You are not wrong there and the management at the club are aware of it. I have filmed 19 games this season so far - 18 wins and 1 draw 

I have only been refused permission to film on two occasions - once by Bitton and the other  by Wimborne Town

What was the reason behind that? Bit sad to be honest from both those clubs.