Cornwall Football Forum

Just reading some comments from a certain user on this forum regarding a young player having a so called ‘bad game’, can we just remember some of these players are just stepping up from youth football into the men’s game. 
The step up from U16/18 to men’s football is a massive step and these lads are the future of Cornish football, so let’s be kind and not call out individuals who have made the step up and may make the odd mistake 1-2 games into the next step in their football  journey 

100% is one of the rare ones on here who give a match report based on their own opinion and with some passion.

Whether he's right or wrong he's one of the few doing what people ask for...put on match reports.

I didn't see anything bad on there...and are we saying it's ok to criticise older players but not younger ones.

Yes I agree,try not to be personal or too rude but I didn't think he was 

1 hour ago, Footy follower said:

100% is one of the rare ones on here who give a match report based on their own opinion and with some passion.

Whether he's right or wrong he's one of the few doing what people ask for...put on match reports.

I didn't see anything bad on there...and are we saying it's ok to criticise older players but not younger ones.

Yes I agree,try not to be personal or too rude but I didn't think he was 

Few quotes copied from 100% post on the Newquay keeper:

‘Newquay goalkeeping this afternoon abysmal awful ‘

‘you then think they are going to run out easy winners but the young Newquay goalie Jones had a mare of a game his kicking is awful’

‘young Jones thought he could dribble the ball out no he cant he lost the ball and the Bournemouth player knocked it into the goal 1-3 ‘

‘Time to replace young Jones with my neighbour James Peters and im thinking James wont let Newquay down’

’these goalies think they are Ederson the Man City goalie who can dribble with the ball they are not Ederson goalie coach Wayne should teach that to them’

‘Newquay need a new goalie’

but as you say he is not being rude or personal 🤦‍♂️

And I was not saying it is ok to criticise older players either, just felt the post by 100% on another thread was a bit too much and too personal directed at a young lad finding his way in men’s football, so much so the poor lad is thinking of giving up football.