Cornwall Football Forum

It's Bolitho again next season.

43 minutes ago, BigG said:

Plymouth Parkway have today released a statement saying an agreement has been reached for Parkway and Truro City to ground share next season.

The club was Very split on the decision to allow it  from what I hear a lot of people not happy. . Must have been some money that was too good to turn down.  This has to be the last year. Truro need to get back to Cornwall it’s farcical they been away this long. 

10 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

The club was Very split on the decision to allow it  from what I hear a lot of people not happy. . Must have been some money that was too good to turn down.  This has to be the last year. Truro need to get back to Cornwall it’s farcical they been away this long. 

Seems evident from the comments made by  Mark Russell (Parkway chair) in the official statement, that it was a difficult decision for the club to reach.

This really has to be the last season for this arrangement, getting to the stage where it's not beneficial for either party.

Completely agree with what you said Sportsman, Truro need to get back to Cornwall. 

Don’t worry, I would imagine Truro want to get back to Truro as soon as they can!

That possibility has admittedly gone a little quiet again after the display and publicity the club gave it a few weeks ago.

Has it all been agreed enough so that work can begin? Perhaps someone in the know reading this might like to confirm it’s all systems go so that we can all rejoice in the news! 

23 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Of course money was thrown around. If City win promotion, Parkway gets another free upgrade. No brainer really.

And yes, to a point - it is farcical. 

I'm just concerned that a new ground for City will end up being pie-in-the-sky like the Stadium (I don't, won't, and can't trust the Pirates).