Cornwall Football Forum

Sticker

Great signing for Sticker Jack is a quality player and would never get a regular start at Falmouth due to the away of top strikers they have there ,Just need someone to play along Jack how about going for Matt Lloyd get the 2 strikers back together like in years gone by 

Looking forward to going to Sticker on Saturday to see them play Blazey heard so many good things about this Sticker side should be a good game 

1 last thing from my Bodmin contact he told me Adam Carter and Levi Landricombe are returning to Priory park would be 2 great signings if its true because Bodmin are struggling again at the moment . 

Lot quieter now that Boardmasters has gone not a prisoner anymore couldnt get the car out on some days .

3 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Great signing for Sticker Jack is a quality player and would never get a regular start at Falmouth due to the away of top strikers they have there ,Just need someone to play along Jack how about going for Matt Lloyd get the 2 strikers back together like in years gone by 

Looking forward to going to Sticker on Saturday to see them play Blazey heard so many good things about this Sticker side should be a good game 

1 last thing from my Bodmin contact he told me Adam Carter and Levi Landricombe are returning to Priory park would be 2 great signings if its true because Bodmin are struggling again at the moment . 

Lot quieter now that Boardmasters has gone not a prisoner anymore couldnt get the car out on some days .

Your Bodmin contact isn't the most reliable.

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

They have Alfie Flack Sam Bullen and young Haiden Chapman so he will need to get into the team first !

A really good signing for Sticker though. 

I believe regular starts at Falmouth were primarily hampered by work commitments. In my opinion it’s a good move for Jack, Sticker and Falmouth to get as much football as possible and a potential run of games, which will ultimately benefit all parties. Work must suck if it prevents you from playing football on a regular basis. Nice to see a player going back/helping out their old club👏

Agree with the comments above^

Having known Jack personally for many years I think this will benefit all involved. As much as this forum is brilliant, I read far too many comments that have little worth/truth. 

I bumped into him in Newquay last week and he showed me some of the offers on the table, believe you and me he has a love for the sticker and money certainly hasn’t been the motive behind this move. I think he’s going to be very happy in proving many people wrong, if he can stay match fit and get some minutes. 

Let’s not forget that Jack Bowyer scored 40+ goals for Sticker a few years ago, I was lucky enough to watch him play at Falmouth on a few occasions and he’s put on some real size/strength and managed to keep his pace, something that Sticker will utilise tremendously. I think Bowyer knows the Sticker manager personally and is very good mates with some of the boys there. From looking at him play, he’s always done well under managers (Gaz, JP, Gary Pascoe, Avers and Rog) that believe in his ability and play to his strengths. 

I’m no betting man, but you’d expect Martin Duff to follow suit given his ties to the club and playing under the manager before. Sticker could be a real force this season. Alfie Flack seems to be the bright spark in that side, if he stays fit. 

8 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Levi going to give up southern league football to play at Bodmin ??? 
Carter I can see but he tried that before and wasn’t successful at all.  Bodmin need to look at younger options. 

15 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Levi going to give up southern league football to play at Bodmin ??? 
Carter I can see but he tried that before and wasn’t successful at all.  Bodmin need to look at younger options. 

Carter at Helston and Levi plays for Exmouth and signed for Saltash as cover I believe

Personally I think this signing for multiple teams in different leagues should be stopped, one team that's it , except for piran  league because of reserve sides,you play for one team in whatever league and or that teams reserves,to many players floating around for a quick payday!

55 minutes ago, tamar.man said:

Personally I think this signing for multiple teams in different leagues should be stopped, one team that's it , except for piran  league because of reserve sides,you play for one team in whatever league and or that teams reserves,to many players floating around for a quick payday!

I agree on this one. It would solve pretty much all issues within the local circuit. Sign for one club only - that includes their reserves, third team, fourth team etc. 

1 hour ago, tamar.man said:

Next season's merger of the Peninsula and Western Leagues will at least put a stop to players signing on for different step 5/6 sides.