Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES SATURDAY 11th DECEMBER

• ECPL changed the title to ECPL FIXTURES SATURDAY 11th DECEMBER

My predictions

Looe Town 0 v 2 St Blazey - home side to struggle against an improved Blazey this season.

St Cleer 2 v 0 Foxhole - Foxhole side with a new manager at the helm. Wonder if the Boardman lads will have followed Roy out the door?

St Newlyn East 4 v 1 St Stephen - SNE far too strong for a struggling St Stephen.

St Teath 1 v 5 St Minver - St Teath the "best of the rest" for me but Minver are a class act.

CCFA Intermediate Cup

Illogan 2 v 1 Gunnislake - I haven't seen Illogan since the 2011 Jnr Cup Final so no idea how good they are, but doing well in the StP West.

Altarnun 2 v 0 Truro City Reserves - all reports on Truro are a young side so I predict a strong experienced Altarnun to progress.

Predictions 

looe 0 vs 2 blazey - blazey a lot stronger.. 

st cleer 4 vs 0 foxhole - foxhole In the mud. 

SNE 5 vs 1 st Stephen - SNE best team we’ve played this year, table doesn’t do them Justice, Comfortable win. 

st teath 0 vs 2 st minver - st teath better this year but minver should do the job. (hope not) 👀 

cup games. 

illogan 1 vs 2 gunni - be good to see gunni win that one. 

altarnun 5 vs 0 Truro - on that pitch Truro won’t know what’s hit them 😂 zero football played only bombardment. 

On 11/12/2021 at 21:01, coady-9 said:

Sne 1 st Stephen 1 

we done more than enough to take 3 points today 2 goals disallowed in last 5 mins for us very dubious borderline embarrassing 

Lots of games have no referee every week........... You can be either part of the problem or part of the solution.

There will be another course soon and I look forward to seeing you on it.

On 13/12/2021 at 16:39, referee said:

Lots of games have no referee every week........... You can be either part of the problem or part of the solution.

There will be another course soon and I look forward to seeing you on it.

He would have probably quit joined 3 teams and then returned by then! 😂🤣