Cornwall Football Forum

TOUCHLINE VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF WELLINGTON V HELSTON ATHLETIC

Piran

Good highlights and interesting to hear the rolling commentary from Steve Massey. 

Especially liked the ref's comment to Mr Bowker!! Absolutely spot-on!

By the way, you have mis-spelt Helston in the opening credits!

Regarding the game, lots of credit given to Corey Harvey in goal but if Wellington could finish they would have been 3 or 4 up at half-time.

Good 2nd half from Helston though. 

Still hope for Helston's sake that Tucker and Bowker don't get injured though.  Still don't think Helston would offer much without those two.

Thanks for the feedback. As an ex teacher I get annoyed when there is a typo or apostrophe missing. I wish you hadn’t pointed it out. They say that you need a second pair of eyes when editing. I shall take extra double care in future. I do most of the graphics the day before but sometimes you just can’t see a missed spilling.

8 hours ago, The Town Man said:

Good highlights and interesting to hear the rolling commentary from Steve Massey. 

Especially liked the ref's comment to Mr Bowker!! Absolutely spot-on!

By the way, you have mis-spelt Helston in the opening credits!

Regarding the game, lots of credit given to Corey Harvey in goal but if Wellington could finish they would have been 3 or 4 up at half-time.

Good 2nd half from Helston though. 

Still hope for Helston's sake that Tucker and Bowker don't get injured though.  Still don't think Helston would offer much without those two.

From reading a neutral’s account of the Liskeard game it would appear that the same could be said of Liskeard in the first half. All ifs and buts but the scoresheet don’t have pictures……

11 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Apart from his Tom Daley impressions the other week billy tucker is a proper quality player. He easily playing below the standard he should be 

Physically doesn’t look the fittest but seems to go past players for fun. 

helston will do well to keep hold of him. 

they won't, no one esle can afford him :)

15 hours ago, le boss said:

From reading a neutral’s account of the Liskeard game it would appear that the same could be said of Liskeard in the first half. All ifs and buts but the scoresheet don’t have pictures……

Spot-on Le Boss.  The best sides take their chances when they come.  (Town did miss a few at the end though but still did enough)