Cornwall Football Forum

RESULTS : Saturday 5 December 2020

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

100% correct.

I know. Lol. 

43 minutes ago, We Two said:

Does it really matter WHO he is ? the material he offers up on this forum is rarely if ever substantiated with any meaningful observation, and in particular in reference to the two clubs, (Newquay & St Blazey ) that he appears to have taken a dislike to.
His input may have a little more credibility if he answered some of the questions he is asked as a result of a post he's made, instead of either totally ignoring  the request, or pretending he was phishing.
A while ago when Leeds was posting all manner of suggestions about who was paying who and how much, we asked due to his inside knowledge of other clubs expenditure, how much Bodmin were paying their players, no answer as yet.
Any chance of a report on the match, like who was sent off and why, any near misses etc etc, after all this is a FOOTBALL forum.

No it doesn't matter one bit. It's just nice to know to shut him up sometimes.

Any chance of a report on the match, like who was sent off and why, any near misses etc etc, after all this is a FOOTBALL forum.

lewis Phillips (StB)sent off for high tackle I believe, personally missed it as arrived late and was at the turnstile after only 90seconds, correct descision from what I was told. Callum OBrien off for Saltash 2 yellows after 20 mins. Pretty even game after that. Both had chances Duffy the Blazey GKprobably the busier. Sam Cooper StB missed the best chance, midway in 2nd half, left unmarked from corner but headed over. Remember saying to my mate at start of game, would rather have gone a goal down then to loose a player so early on. Saltash must feel like it was 2 points dropped.

34 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

In the midst of the Blaise Park debate and the ongoing riddle of who Leeds United is or isn't, the points earned by St Dennis away at Camelford and, in particular, Godolphin at home to high flying Dobwalls, haven't got the attention they deserved (thanks to 100% Cornish for providing the detail). 

I know frustrating isn't it!

4 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

In the midst of the Blaise Park debate and the ongoing riddle of who Leeds United is or isn't, the points earned by St Dennis away at Camelford and, in particular, Godolphin at home to high flying Dobwalls, haven't got the attention they deserved (thanks to 100% Cornish for providing the detail). 

It may be seen as an unfortunate fact of life W.O.T.P. but it's what the punters choose to debate that makes the forum world go round.
We would prefer to be informed about a game as seen through the eyes of supporters who were at the game, but such reports always seem to degenerate in to issues that have no connection with football at all, and we all get sidetracked.

2 hours ago, We Two said:

It may be seen as an unfortunate fact of life W.O.T.P. but it's what the punters choose to debate that makes the forum world go round.
We would prefer to be informed about a game as seen through the eyes of supporters who were at the game, but such reports always seem to degenerate in to issues that have no connection with football at all, and we all get sidetracked.

It just mirrors life outside of football...and it won't change.