Cornwall Football Forum

FALMOUTH TOWN MANAGER VACANCY

Falmouth town lwc drinks combination team manager danny everard has indicated to the club that it is his intention to step down from the post of team manager at the end of the current season.

all of us at the club  would like to express our thanks for his efforts time and enthusiasm shown throughout the season. we wish danny every success for the future.

applications for the post for next season  2017/18 can be posted to the club or emailed to club secretary  email address   pascoerichard@hotmail.com.   

all replies will be dealt with in strict confidance.  

thankyou

w pascoe

Falmouth town secretary

12 hours ago, S Abbo said:

You would think this would be a good opportunity for the players and managers of mabe.

Is just a matter of when they announce this not if, a shame really, they could of already been there taking the club forward instead of whipping teams in the lower leagues!!!!

Maybe the people who run Mabe have a lot more dedicatation to making their club progress through the leagues?? 

The managers at Mabe have been there since the beginning and have done really well to get where they are in such a short space of time. A small club run by a handful of people. If those people leave, the club will more than likely fold, then there would be the usual comments of how another club has folded due to lack of commitment...

Falmouth Town is a big enough club to attract a manager with proven combo experience, not go scraping around the middle of the Trelawny leagues

On 4/25/2017 at 17:20, skinner said:

Will falmouh town be in combo next season

Rumour mill says only one team are going down (which will obviously be Newquay) - I don't think Town will finish in the bottom two anyway, Mullion have a tough bunch of remaining fixtures.

57 minutes ago, erby ruin said:

So much for the earlier post of them saying they're committed to Mabe then 

I eat my words... I haven't been involved with Mabe since September so don't know any details, was only going on my genuine thoughts. 

Shame for them to leave the club after everything they have done getting it to the standard they are now. Good luck to them and Falmouth Town reserves next season

19 minutes ago, fal lad said:

I eat my words... I haven't been involved with Mabe since September so don't know any details, was only going on my genuine thoughts. 

Shame for them to leave the club after everything they have done getting it to the standard they are now. Good luck to them and Falmouth Town reserves next season

We all get things wrong bud

I believe the reserves have to fold and take the 1st teams position which has been the case in the past .. however Pendeen did get rid if there 1st team and went to the reserves but that was due to the senior side of the equation and going bk to junior roots .. I think they'll have to play div 1 next season 

Falmouth town are pleased to announce the appointment of Nick chinn and   Will Roberts   as joint managers of the LWC DRINKS COMBINATION TEAM . we look forward to next season and wish them every success.

wayne pascoe      Falmouth Town     Football   secretary