Cornwall Football Forum

All together Now!

For everybody not directly connected with Truro City FC and the Pirates this option has been the most blatantly obvious solution to the needs of the County, for years!!!. Finally something positive to talk about when it comes to topics on Truro City's future.

1 hour ago, TruroPostie said:

Those of little faith must now eat their humble pie.

Little faith.???????????????????????????????

Where is the promised SilverBow.??????????

TCFC 's own Stadium.

Now we have to share a Stadium with the egg chasers,which TCFC's Chairman said would'nt happen.

And now we have possible news of moving to Bodmin,what about Treyew Rd.?

Oh plenty of faith.

I hope it goes ahead,because there could be some top quality rugby to watch right on my doorstep.

After all Cornwall is and always will be a rugby county.

50 minutes ago, Postman Pat said:

Just an observation. How much time and money has been wasted on both sides before coming to the obvious solution. Surely both teams could have been playing in the brand new stadium by now if they both had not been so pig headed( greedy) in the first place.

PP - agree but not convinced it was 'both sides', my impression was only one of the three signatories was looking to go it alone with their 'own' stadium plans -may be wrong but don't recall Dicky Evans or the college raising too many objections? 

8 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

Those of little faith must now eat their humble pie.

And Truro are seriously trying to say  that this is what they wanted (?) LMFAO

Look at the faces, they aren't all smiling, only the ones who got what they wanted, a publicly funded stadium.

All will be playing on a council pitch with a rent to pay, crowds of 300 will just about pay that rent I would think.

Money trouble ahead for TCFC, although they have enough of that already, the slide will continue, and stop at Malpas.

A lot of false promises eventually saved by public money - not business men....o yea of little faith.....leave it to the public purse.....hows that humble pie tasting  TCFC (?)

1 hour ago, cornishrambler said:

Just a little rumour i heard...

The Rugby club wanted Peter Masters to fund the stadium with the college, but the rugby club wanted there name only on ownership! Peter masters is not stupid. Hes a business man

Dont know where you get your rumours from.?But if true,I dont blame the Pirates one little bit after the way Masters behaved at the outset.

Remember Masters quote. Truro City needs a Stadium of its own,and will not share the S4C,but the Pirates are more than welcome to come and share with us at SilverBow.

I agree with Masters being a buisness man.

So I ask the question,if its true about him and Pep Perryman pumping in a million of their own money.What are they doing at TCFC.?

Because that is not good buisness.

7 hours ago, cornishrambler said:

Just a little rumour i heard...

The Rugby club wanted Peter Masters to fund the stadium with the college, but the rugby club wanted there name only on ownership! Peter masters is not stupid. Hes a business man

And you really think they have that sort of money (?) get out of it (!)

Dickie Evans is the man with the real money....not pennies.