Cornwall Football Forum

Pretty sure St Day only have two strikers? Gavin Boon who will ruin Illogan, and Danny Ford who I believe to be lazy. Is there any others I've missed on?

they have a good 4 to pick from with mikey davis and steve brewer as well as the 2 you have said already

Congrats to everyone at St.Day, just reward for all the hard work that's been put into the club over the last few years. Think Illogan will cheer themselves up by winning the league next month anyway! Good luck to Wardy and the lads at Saltash tomorrow as well! Even though I live up East now I'm still a West boy at heart!!! :-)

Poor game of football. Illogan tried to play football, but couldn't put 5 passes together. St Day played long ball and it worked for them. Pitch and conditions weren't helpful for either side. Gavin Boon was superb for St Day, terrorising the Illogan defence. Probably best player on the pitch. Illogan goal from a penalty that never was, looked a great tackle from where we were. St Day first goal, nothing free kick into the box, poor missed clearance from the centreback, falling to Tolley? who finished well on the half turn. 2nd goal ball over the top bouncing between centreback and keeper, striker at the defenders back, defender seeing the ball back to the keeper, striker got round him and nipped in to put the ball past the keeper. Should of been put into row z. Other than that, couple of half chances but nothing to write home about. Banter behind the goal second half was more entertaining than the game.

Is that their first ever senior trophy ? Well done !

Nice to see Matt Harris looking so smart. He wasn't due in court on a Sunday, was he ?

Rumour is he actually had a literacy test so he dressed smart for the occasion. Good to see him being pro active following the mis-spelling of names earlier in the season. Lets hope he didn't cheat on that too, wouldn't want the brown envelopes to end up in the wrong hands