Cornwall Football Forum

Truce !

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

truros mr mourinho and myself have called a truce after an exchange of PMs. We have agreed that the banter has at times (from both sides) possibly gone too far. In light of this truce between us, I am also calling for a cessation of hostilities between Truro fans and those, such as myself and various others, who have vented our spleen via this forum.

As mentioned in another thread, the main reason for the attacks on Truro is down to one man, the Truro fans unfortunately, cannot control this situation and therefore I have now concluded that further postings knocking Truro (other than for footballing reasons) will not do anyone any good at all and shall cease immediately.

My views are now well known, so no need to repeat them, Those that have suffered will have to have one voice less supporting them, and I hope they win whatever battles they face. I hope other forum users take the same line and we can all concentrate on what really matters to the vast majority of us... football !

What the bloody hells going on here??? Been off line for a few days and come back to see far to much man lovin for this site!! I no Cornwall is one family and one and all are related but bloody hell!!

Again....1,2,3,4 i want a thumb war!!! :blink:

Actions speak louder than words !

Would like to thank the Judge for spending his own time in getting Buckland Athletic FC juniors U14's lads a reduced deal to hire surfing equipment for the group who will soon be visiting Newquay as a reward for there on the pitch success this season winning the Devon Cup, League Cup and League.

We had got no where in our enquiries on-line or by phone so needed some one closer to home to do some face to face enquiries. Once again big thanks from all the boys we truly appreciate your time and efforts and there are several pints waitng on the bar for you at Homers Heath.

Would like to thank the Judge for spending his own time in getting Buckland Athletic FC juniors U14's lads a reduced deal to hire surfing equipment for the group who will soon be visiting Newquay as a reward for there on the pitch success this season winning the Devon Cup, League Cup and League.

We had got no where in our enquiries on-line or by phone so needed some one closer to home to do some face to face enquiries. Once again big thanks from all the boys we truly appreciate your time and efforts and there are several pints waitng on the bar for you at Homers Heath.

Glad I could have been of help. Unfortunately, I won't be around when you visit, off to Greece for 2 weeks but hope to set up a pre-season friendly in Devon so that we can meet up.

Regards.

Mark.

Most of us at some time or other, have had an up & downer with the Judge, including me,

But I believe he has hit the right cord, we are about Football, not personallities,

So Judge a Question have Newquay been promoted ?

If so all at Falmouth look forward to Newquay visiting Falmouth next season,

Hammers :thumbsup::c::clapper: :c:

Not this season, 2nd place not being good enough for the SWPL 1 West sides to go up. Still we may meet up in the Cups and FA Vase, which would be nice.

Obviously, we are determined that we will be in the Prem come 2010-11 and after last nights club dinner, I am certain this will happen. The unity amongst every single person from Ballboy to Chairman is just fantastic. In the meantime, we have not forgotten our old friends and foes and a few songs have sprung up remembering Falmouth and Blazey and somehow Witheridge and Dartmouth also have been sung about.

Not this season, 2nd place not being good enough for the SWPL 1 West sides to go up. Still we may meet up in the Cups and FA Vase, which would be nice.

Obviously, we are determined that we will be in the Prem come 2010-11 and after last nights club dinner, I am certain this will happen. The unity amongst every single person from Ballboy to Chairman is just fantastic. In the meantime, we have not forgotten our old friends and foes and a few songs have sprung up remembering Falmouth and Blazey and somehow Witheridge and Dartmouth also have been sung about.

Good luck next season judge it would great to have Falmouth v Newquay again , I know you cant stick Town and i understand why, Players following Managers it happens all the time now. When i was kid it would have been an honour to play for a club like Newquay or Falmouth. java script:emoticon(':c:', 'smid_11')