Dobwalls 4-0   Bude Town

Launceston 6-0 Bodmin Town

Penzance   2-2 Callington Town

St Dennis   P-P   Mullion

Sticker   2-1 Newquay

Truro City Reserves   P-P   Wendron United

Wadebridge Town  3-0. Camelford

FA VASE

AFC St Austell   3-3   Highworth Town (1-3 on pens)

Went to Wadebridge  to see them play Camelford and they where really good winning 3-0 they went 1-0 up when Jacob Rowe hit a long range shot which Josh Colwill should of saved but he misjudged it and it went in.

Camelford started the game really well and the Wadebridge defence where brilliant with the 2 Sams Gerken and Wickens making tackles and blocks 1 after another outstanding defending . Matt Lloyd put the Bridger 2-0 with a soft header and got a 3rd 

This wasnt Camelfords game at all they came up against a Wadebridge team on top of there game today and things got worst for Camelfords captain Charlie Hambly got sent off for a rash foul unusual for him because he is a class player .

Very good performance from Wadebridge today and my  mom im giving to Sam Wickens but it could of gone to Sam Gerken but i have given him MOM many times in the past and Mom for Camelford i thought Ross Beare was good .

Ref had a good game but i dont really know how bad Charlie Hamblys Foul was i was in the car then .

PASTY was lovely i  dont know what the winning 50/50 ticket was  couldnt hear it my number was 696

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 2 December 2023
27 minutes ago, winston said:

Sticker triumphing against all the odds 

Its a funny ol game! Sometimes you roll your luck, other times you get out what you put in. I took in the game and Sticker competed for 90+ numerous minutes of added time. Newquay made it interesting midway through the added time. Real gritty performance for 3 deserved points.

Couldn’t make the Bude game today so went along to Launceston v Bodmin. 
A decent game to watch, as both teams tried to play a bit of football. As both teams are quite young, it was scrappy at times as the passing was a bit off and the composure to find the final through ball or finish was lacking. 
Launceston deserved the win but I felt Bodmin should have been rewarded with a goal or two for their efforts. And a word must go to the Bodmin player who went in goal after the keeper went off injured. He made 3 terrific saves and looked like his 20 minutes in goal would result in a clean sheet, only to lose one minutes from time. 

14 minutes ago, Southwest football fan said:

Makes no sense but ok ..🤦 What's not free though is the money they are splashing out to perform like they do hahahahaha embarrassing really 

Actually what is boring is young children (I’m assuming you’re a child) just making stuff up to suit some agenda.
I’d be willing to wager a decent amount of money on the fact you have absolutely no clue how much Bude spend on wages. 
Happy for you to contradict me. 

PENZANCE 2 CALLINGTON TOWN 2
Penzance failed to win at home for only the second time this season, Henry Bunning’s brace rescuing a point for visiting Callington Town in atrocious playing conditions at Penlee Park.
The Magpies made light of the absences of young starlets James Butler and Charlie Willis, both so impressive in recent weeks. With Simon Fisher making a home debut at left back, and Rolandos Samnauskas restored to the starting line-up, they raced into a two goal lead. Mark Vercesi bagged the first, bundling home a Jacob Trudgeon corner. Then, after wriggling clear of his marker wide on the left, Silas Sullivan burst into the Callington box before pulling the ball back to Tyler Tonkin to double the margin.
Two brilliant saves from Jamie Montgomery kept the visitors in the match. The keeper finger-tipped a right-footed curler from Trudgeon on to the cross-bar, then repelled a pile-driver from Kam Collins. Ollie Butler went very close with a speculative effort as the home side dominated but could not put the game to bed.
Bunning’s first, a close range effort at the end of a move down the right, hauled Cally back in contention as biblical rain hit Penlee Park with half-time approaching. On the resumption, the playing surface was sodden and abandonment a very real possibility. Penzance’s normal slick passing game was comprised. The visitors adapted better and levelled ten minutes from time, Bunning tapping the ball over the line from just inches out. 
Right at the death, Penzance might have pinched it, Archie Reynolds putting a shot just over after excellent work down the right by Trudgeon, but Ashley Waters was content with the draw. “In was a fantastic performance in horrendous conditions,” opined the manager. “We had chances at the end to win it but we are happy with a point. Credit to the boys for the work rate and energy all over the pitch today.”
Penzance: Mikey Flores, Archie Reynolds, Sam Fisher (Michael Fitchett 46), Ollie Butler, Mark Vercesi, Liam Andrew, Jacob Trudgeon, Kam Collins, Tyler Tonkin (captain), Rolandos Samnauskas, Silas Sullivan. Unused subs: Ashley Mead, Lewis Hitchens, Dylan Walter, Freddie Neaum
Callington: Jamie Montgomery, Adam Patterson, Joe Wakenshaw (Lee Dare 75), Huck Enticknap (Jordan Williams 57), Harry Southcott, Ben Langton (captain), Henry Bunning, Frazer Ferris, Kevin McCallion, Kieran Prescott, Finley Skews (Kane Thomas 35). Unused sub: Dean Southcott
Referee: David Bartlam
Assistants: Alan Smith, Ian Pattison
Attendance: 112

1 hour ago, The Jam Tart said:

Actually what is boring is young children (I’m assuming you’re a child) just making stuff up to suit some agenda.
I’d be willing to wager a decent amount of money on the fact you have absolutely no clue how much Bude spend on wages. 
Happy for you to contradict me. 

A lot more than dobwalls who stuck 10 past them this season 😂 

And everyone knows they're budget is high, hence some of the players and ringers they normally drag in. 

Wouldn't suprise me if it's the highest in the league. 

3 hours ago, We Two said:

That caused a bit of havoc in the prediction league, and is what makes the game so UNpridictable and interesting throughout

What a fantastic result out. It’s always intriguing when a team loses their manager, then get result like that. I wonder what it was down to, different players, different system, different attitude or more luck than normal, Newquay didn’t play well, or the result was coming ? Definitely something to build on. Will be interesting to see their next few results.

2 hours ago, Wetsuit said:

How is it some sides get a volley each week. Bude get one every week  why ?      I can think of 3 or 4 under achievers in this league but goes unmentioned.     Good press bad press

For a reason unknown to me they really get under the skin of some people. The only thing I can think is last season they did very well and more than held their own against most teams. This for some reason in some peoples minds, can only be due to the fact they pay ‘hundreds/thousands/millions’ in wages each week. In fact, I’ve just read, they have the highest budget in the league.

Yeah it’s true, I overheard a guy in the queue at the garage who’s mum works beside a couple who went on holiday to Bude once. Yeah, it’s common knowledge in Bude, it’s a millionaire vanity project. Money is no object. Oh and the fact, they are a team of thugs. 

Apart from that, I’ve not really noticed anyone who is obsessed with Bude and how much money they spend 😉😂

3 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

So what do you reckon it cost Bude yesterday then?

Don’t think he is allowed to pass on the highly confidential document his source has passed on. 

All sarcasm aside, it isn’t really our business, but if people are going to speculate, that’s fine. However the constant negativity based on absolutely nothing is rather tiresome. 
If Southwest can provide facts about Budes budget, then we can all judge their performance on facts. Not just petty grudges. Not sure he can though 🤷🏻‍♂️

10 hours ago, The Jam Tart said:

For a reason unknown to me they really get under the skin of some people. The only thing I can think is last season they did very well and more than held their own against most teams. This for some reason in some peoples minds, can only be due to the fact they pay ‘hundreds/thousands/millions’ in wages each week. In fact, I’ve just read, they have the highest budget in the league.

Yeah it’s true, I overheard a guy in the queue at the garage who’s mum works beside a couple who went on holiday to Bude once. Yeah, it’s common knowledge in Bude, it’s a millionaire vanity project. Money is no object. Oh and the fact, they are a team of thugs. 

Apart from that, I’ve not really noticed anyone who is obsessed with Bude and how much money they spend 😉😂

10 hours ago, Wetsuit said:

Pedro commented on Dobwalls young side.  Seen them 3 or 4 times this season and impressed with the way they are going  force to be reckoned with ??

The obsession with Bude, by some, is becoming irrational. I comment on what I see of them when I occasionally watch them play. No love or loathing for them as a neutral. I do, however, have a lot of time for this Jambo’s judgement / opinions on the local game. Nice that you saw Lanson score a few on Saturday!

7 hours ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

The obsession with Bude, by some, is becoming irrational. I comment on what I see of them when I occasionally watch them play. No love or loathing for them as a neutral. I do, however, have a lot of time for this Jambo’s judgement / opinions on the local game. Nice that you saw Lanson score a few on Saturday!

Thanks pal. 
Was a good game to watch. Felt a bit for Bodmin, I was rooting for them to score a couple. Than said, Launceston should really have been out of reach after 30 mins. Missed a few decent chances. 
Both teams full of kids. Both got decent potential with an added spine of experience I’d say.