Cornwall Football Forum

There will be goals galore at St Austell now

Just seen my favourite player Adam Carter has joined St Austell on Dual REGISTRATION with Plymouth Parkway .

What a front 2 that wil be Carter and Eddy they have some team at St Austell now got best goalie around in Harry Ashton honestly cant see a weakness in there team but i do think Newquays Midfield is better ,i still think Newquay will be near the top but top 2 has got to be Liskeard and St Austell Goals galore at Poltair 

6 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Just seen my favourite player Adam Carter has joined St Austell on Dual REGISTRATION with Plymouth Parkway .

What a front 2 that wil be Carter and Eddy they have some team at St Austell now got best goalie around in Harry Ashton honestly cant see a weakness in there team but i do think Newquays Midfield is better ,i still think Newquay will be near the top but top 2 has got to be Liskeard and St Austell Goals galore at Poltair 

Permanent signing, confirmed by Parkway as having left the club.

30 goal a season striker at Peninsula League level.

It says Adam Carter will be playing against Penzance this Saturday hopefully i will be there if i am feeling better by then to go if not i will be watching Plymouth  Hammer Huddersfield on tv be nice to get a win ,but Huddersfield do look good but Tavi drew with them but Tavi are some team i saw them 3 times in pre season friendlies and they where good in all of them 

16 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

It says Adam Carter will be playing against Penzance this Saturday hopefully i will be there if i am feeling better by then to go if not i will be watching Plymouth  Hammer Huddersfield on tv be nice to get a win ,but Huddersfield do look good but Tavi drew with them but Tavi are some team i saw them 3 times in pre season friendlies and they where good in all of them 

someones got a naughty firestick  lol

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Tavistock played Plymouth Argyle's under 18 squad I believe 

On 02/08/2023 at 11:40, 100%cornish said:

Don’t see how it will be goal galore though. They will barely play together! Eddy always injured and Carter will be with parkway all the time. 

1 hour ago, cornish leg end said:

Don’t see how it will be goal galore though. They will barely play together! Eddy always injured and Carter will be with parkway all the time. 

Don’t think you’re up to date with events. Says in this thread that Parkway have confirmed he’s left the club.

Adam Carter is the perfect centre forward good in the air and good on the ground it will be a race between him and Liam Eddy to who gets 30 goals 1st going to be some combination like the Toshack and Keegan combination i know theres lots more but that was the 1 that sticks in my mind Thinking of going to St Austell tmmrw to see them vs Penzance and Adam Carter is in the squad but dont know about Liam Eddy heard he got injured ,hope theres  afit Liam Eddy i have seen him in Pre season and he looks so much fitter so defences watch out . Off up the hill to watch Newquay vs St Day tonight just the 1st half i havn been well all week so have to see how i am 

On 04/08/2023 at 09:33, 100%cornish said:

Adam Carter is the perfect centre forward good in the air and good on the ground it will be a race between him and Liam Eddy to who gets 30 goals 1st going to be some combination like the Toshack and Keegan combination i know theres lots more but that was the 1 that sticks in my mind Thinking of going to St Austell tmmrw to see them vs Penzance and Adam Carter is in the squad but dont know about Liam Eddy heard he got injured ,hope theres  afit Liam Eddy i have seen him in Pre season and he looks so much fitter so defences watch out . Off up the hill to watch Newquay vs St Day tonight just the 1st half i havn been well all week so have to see how i am 

Both not excatly the quickest or fittest around the park. Would imagine you play 1 or the other with someone who a bit quicker around them. 

On 03/08/2023 at 15:17, cornish leg end said:

Eddy 

On 04/08/2023 at 09:33, 100%cornish said:

Eddy will be injured most of the season. Carts will look alright at SWPL but pretty slow these days - not that pace was ever an attribute of his. Carter should not these days have been anywhere near a SL Premier squad. How desperate are Parkway for a striker? Sure he will still score a hatful against many of the weak SWPL West ‘village teams’!

1 hour ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

Eddy 

Eddy will be injured most of the season. Carts will look alright at SWPL but pretty slow these days - not that pace was ever an attribute of his. Carter should not these days have been anywhere near a SL Premier squad. How desperate are Parkway for a striker? Sure he will still score a hatful against many of the weak SWPL West ‘village teams’!

Hattrick today for carts not bad going. Edds not long back from injury got an assist today. All positive signs going forward at st austell 

44 minutes ago, Xavier1 said:

Hattrick today for carts not bad going. Edds not long back from injury got an assist today. All positive signs going forward at st austell 

Exactly another injury he will barely play again this year. Carter hatrick against a side that been near the bottom for last 10 years! Not a great game to go off. On the other side st austell must have some budget this year. Lost there best centre half in Kieran Powell 

Its got to be Liskeard for the league you look at there team and you cant see a weakness in that side St Austell have a very good team but the majority of players are in there 30s but i still reckon they will push Liskeard all the way as will my team Newquay who are very strong this year and this is the best Newquay side i have seen in a long time just need Louis Price and Alex Cole to be fit . 

Wendron are a great side who just go about there business quietly and not shouting we got this player and that but they have the same players year after year i saw there top player Lucas Potts was missing vs Blazey and hes the driving force in midfield and i saw Russel May was only sub he must of been carrying a injury because he would be the 1st name you would put on your team list .

The time Newquay start there season most teams will have played 4 games already .

This Tuesday Newquay 1sts vs Newquay Academy 7 30pm should be a few goals there hope Newquay hav there full team out because they struggled vs St Day 

Edited by 100%cornish
wanted to add a bit more