Cornwall Football Forum

All quiet on the Westie front

le boss

I take it from the media blackout from the largest natural port in the county that it was another defeat against the little village team. I guess planning permission for a new trophy cabinet will now be withdrawn? Back to the scrapbooks of years gone by. Anybody want to buy a boom box and a drum??πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

26 minutes ago, Tommy Matthews said:

Nice one Tony, I like your style! 🀣 At one stage I thought I’d have to dig out my night vision goggles as the floodlights are so poor. Pop along to Tesco’s I think they so 100w ones! πŸ‘

Could always borrow the ones from your old hometown club….

58 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Cute thread title though πŸ˜€

Glad someone got it 🀣🀣

6 hours ago, Tommy Matthews said:

Nice one Tony, I like your style! 🀣 At one stage I thought I’d have to dig out my night vision goggles as the floodlights are so poor. Pop along to Tesco’s I think they so 100w ones! πŸ‘

Bit like your pa system and no parking....... poor. 😁

As for the bloke blowing that trumpet thing last night, what a bloody din that was πŸ˜‚

To be fair I think this is what is good about the step up in the Western Prem.Β  Majority of teams on their day could compete with any team in the league.Β  Every team during the season has a 'blips', even the teams near the top, Saltash and Bridgewater have had a run of games when struggling to get results.Β Β 

That's where the western and SWPL differ, still in the SWPL teams get pumped by 4,5,6 goals on regular occurrences and results are more predictable, whereas this happens much less frequently in Western, with results sometimes more difficult to predict with most weeks having a coupe of 'surprise' scorelines.

Falmouth will hit a run of form again as most teams tend to in the league, the question is how long the dip in form lasts