Clive Rosevear Insurance League Cup First Round 

Roche 1 Wadebridge Town 3

League

Foxhole 11 (Elevan) Newquay Academy 1

Looe Town 1 St Blazey 2

St Stephen 1 St Columb Major 7

St Teath 1 Liskeard Athletic 4

Torpoint Athletic 6 St Newlyn East 0

Looking forward to going to St Columb to see them play Darren Gilberts very talentedLiskeard  side just hope my camera is fixed by then i will be there with Smokie dog so i will be told off like i was on my previous 2 visits cant you read no dogs its not like he goes around crapping everywhere he curls up and goes to sleep ,anyway i will be there hopefully clicking away and seeing a very good game both 2 of the best teams in the league 

They are the best side i have seen this year some brilliant youngsters especially the no10 i better not name or i will be in trouble and Darren Gilberts son is really good as well the Liskeard 1st team play the best football in the league and there reserves are just as good but St Columb Major have some really good players i watched them vs Mousehole Academy but they where outclassed in that match but vs Newquay Academy they where very good 

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Looking forward to going to St Columb to see them play Darren Gilberts very talentedLiskeard  side just hope my camera is fixed by then i will be there with Smokie dog so i will be told off like i was on my previous 2 visits cant you read no dogs its not like he goes around crapping everywhere he curls up and goes to sleep ,anyway i will be there hopefully clicking away and seeing a very good game both 2 of the best teams in the league 

Think you need to have alook at the table mate 👍 you’ll find the best teams up that way… 

I was just saying Liskeard Reserves play lovely football maybe they are going to loose when they play against Foxhole most of there team are eex St Dennis players and do have the strongest team on paper if they had stayed at St Dennis the 1st team would be doing  a lot better in the league .Dont know who your team is Saturday Special both Liskeard and St Columb are very good teams 

1 hour ago, Byron10 said:

Oh my bad… let’s just big up the teams down the bottom end of the table then shall we? Spot on 👍 

Looks like you got your ego boost above son. Unless you have two profiles? 🤣

3 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

I was just saying Liskeard Reserves play lovely football maybe they are going to loose when they play against Foxhole most of there team are eex St Dennis players and do have the strongest team on paper if they had stayed at St Dennis the 1st team would be doing  a lot better in the league .Dont know who your team is Saturday Special both Liskeard and St Columb are very good teams 

I didn't say they weren't 

On 17/10/2022 at 09:05, 100%cornish said:

Makes it even more Intresting 

Iv heard either Lorenz or Jennings playing with Gilbert and woods coming in from the firsts aswel must be terrified of st columb bringing them boys in 

4 hours ago, SouthwestSpecial said:

Best two players I have seen in the league this season is the young chap called Finn I think for Liskeard or Byron Robbins for Torpoint, such a smart player and right foot like a traction engine, just a shame he is built like a tractor or he would definately be playing for one of the higher torpoint sides.

Built like a tractor has proper tickled me 🤣🤣🤣 when Torpoint play you let me know who you are for a free pint! 

Hope they dont come in i want to see the young Liskeard reserve side and the best youngster i have seen play this year Finn Bartlett hes going to be some player but they have some great players i like the big centre half Dan Hinks Dont think Liskead would risk any of there 1st team squad when they are heading towards league Champions 

11 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Tbf 100% st Dennis are playing better now that they have left 🍺🍺🤣🤣🤣🤣