Cornwall Football Forum

Midweek matches coming up this week - Monday 14th to Wednesday 16th September 2020

10 hours ago, hoppit said:

Rappo, if you go to Edinburgh take a tour of Murryfield it's an awesome stadium,also Easter Road home of Hibs and Tyncastle home of Hearts are impressive. More impressive than the standard of Scottish football me thinks.

Thanks Hoppit, have actually been to those 3 already! Bit of a ground anorach! Murrayfield very impressive will agree mate! Not done the tour though! Enjoyed Hearts, met Scotland legend John Robertson in the club shop and he took the time to show me around!! Really top bloke! 👌 Been to every pro ground in Scotland bar Inverness, Ross County, Elgin City and Cove Rangers. Met some great characters over the years driving around been given shirts, pin badges, programmes, VIP tickets, tea and sandwiches in boardrooms although the groundsman at Raith Rovers called me a “wee basted” for walking on his pitch with me camera phone! 😂👍

8 minutes ago, RAPPO said:

Thanks Hoppit, have actually been to those 3 already! Bit of a ground anorach! Murrayfield very impressive will agree mate! Not done the tour though! Enjoyed Hearts, met Scotland legend John Robertson in the club shop and he took the time to show me around!! Really top bloke! 👌 Been to every pro ground in Scotland bar Inverness, Ross County, Elgin City and Cove Rangers. Met some great characters over the years driving around been given shirts, pin badges, programmes, VIP tickets, tea and sandwiches in boardrooms although the groundsman at Raith Rovers called me a “wee basted” for walking on his pitch with me camera phone! 😂👍

I would have shot you for walking on the pitch!

1 hour ago, RAPPO said:

I bet dave bakes calls ya that every week at kernick Rd mate ! 😁🤣😂