Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin Atlantic Manager

Godolphin Atlantic Football Club our happy to announce that Andy Savage has been appointed as first team manager till the end of the season Savo has been our first team manager in the past and has been helping the club out since our Manager Paul Sidwell left awesome to have Savo back at the reigns to help move our football club forward 

4 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Good apointment the results have been better since Andy has stepped in ,pity its Saltash this Saturday so that could be a hammering especially if Ryan Richards is playing i will go for 8- 0 to Saltash and if hes not because of his injury i will go for only 6 hope the game will be played

It's not just me mate, Paddy has been working hard with me to try get things turned around, as have everyone behind the scenes at the club. Saltash is never an easy game, but these are the teams you want to play against, the lads will give everything as they have in every game over the last few months. It's a long road but we are on the right path.

On 26/02/2020 at 00:11, cornish leg end said:

Still think should have pushed derek Martin to come back. Instant respect from players and winning mentality again. 

Most of those players from their glory days have all moved on and the current squad are not in the same league as that lot, so it's a totally different challenge from the Derek Martyn era. 

Best of luck Savo. One of my favourite teams to go and watch, Hope you can keep them up. 

On 27/02/2020 at 20:02, Ron Manager said:

Most of those players from their glory days have all moved on and the current squad are not in the same league as that lot, so it's a totally different challenge from the Derek Martyn era. 

Best of luck Savo. One of my favourite teams to go and watch, Hope you can keep them up. 

Those lads have all moved on to Newquay, let Newquay spend £30 a game on them all to finish top 10 . 

All those players came through the Newquay youth system originally...and from what the papers are saying players aren’t being paid for weeks, imagine the likes of Bodmin, Helston etc asking players to go unpaid...they would string a side together 🤣🥴

Newquay are the definition of a loyal club atm.