ST PETERS ROAD

PL5 3JG

ADM £7 & £4 CON

HOT & COLD REFRESHMENTS AND DELICIOUS PASTIES FROM DENZILS PASTY COMPANY

BAR OPEN FROM 1300

TODAY'S MATCH BALL KINDLY SPONSORED BY

Image result for the door doctor plymouth

Double glazing repairs across the Plymouth area 

Established in 1986, The Door Doctor UK Ltd has built up an excellent reputation for delivering a quality service through hard work and dedication. You can trust us to repair and service double glazed doors and windows at competitive rates.   
Call us: 01752 221 156

Good win today 4 - 2. Bently 2 , Carter and not sure about the last one Maybe Willams.  Tough enjoyable end to end game. Anear showed great promise , Afful  was ok. Lowrie came on at the end of the game and showed calm class.  My man of the match was Bentley. Could have scored 4 lol.

Please , please , please play Williams in his strongest position on the left of midfield. 

Great away support today , lots of singing , banter and beer .

Couldn’t get to the game today but there didn’t seem to be any update of the match or teams on social media from parkway ? . Had to rely on the Bradford town updates. Always use to think parkway were ahead of the game on their social media. 

Still great win and hopefully new signings will see the team move up a level. 

1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

Couldn’t get to the game today but there didn’t seem to be any update of the match or teams on social media from parkway ? . Had to rely on the Bradford town updates. Always use to think parkway were ahead of the game on their social media.

Exactly the same with me. Was a bit shocked there wasn't any updates, had to text my scout to find out who had scored! 

The lack of updates from Parkway on Twitter have been really disappointing lately. I can’t get to all the games and it’s good to follow the teams progress. The website needs to be updated more often as well. I know clubs rely on volunteers but  clubs needs to improve its media, in order to help it continuing growing 

11 hours ago, Rob1978 said:

The lack of updates from Parkway on Twitter have been really disappointing lately. I can’t get to all the games and it’s good to follow the teams progress. The website needs to be updated more often as well. I know clubs rely on volunteers but  clubs needs to improve its media, in order to help it continuing growing 

I think Scott used to do it but maybe has lost interest... 

Maybe Gavin could take it on !??

23 hours ago, Rob1978 said:

Have to say though that the highlights package on YouTube are particularly good. My wife looks forward to these on Sunday evenings before the Strictly results show ( To quote Mrs Way Of The Park, "Cribbs? Does that even exist? Surely it's a made up place. Honestly, middle aged men and their strange obsessions.").

21 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Have to say though that the highlights package on YouTube are particularly good. My wife looks forward to these on Sunday evenings before the Strictly results show ( To quote Mrs Way Of The Park, "Cribbs? Does that even exist? Surely it's a made up place. Honestly, middle aged men and their strange obsessions.").

Gang of men having their morning break tell her.