Why are you asking me if the management get paid - you know it all don't you ?
According to this thread alone - you know that:
- Parkway are being paid 5 times more than other squads in the league (some teams don’t even pay).
(Meaning most teams' budget is £600 per game) Big LOL
- Jordan Bentley, Billy Palfrey, River Allen & Tyler Harvey has all been made lucrative offers from Plymouth Parkway in recent days.
- Club have supposed to have made a name your price policy to Andrew Neal which he has declined to stay at Taunton.
- 4 Players are on £250 plus so there is nearly a 1/3 gone already. (All very laughable statements)
- Tiegan Rosenquest being a Tavistock boy is going back to Langsford Park and also heard Mike Smith is joining him.
- Tavistock will reportedly have the 2nd biggest budget in the league.
(LOL - really?)
- Winning the league is the minimum requirement coming from the Bolitho hierarchy this season.
(If that's the minimum, what more could they do?)
- Club have invested a lot of money into the team and weren’t happy to finish 2nd to team who pay out approximately £500 a game, the cup win did lighten the thoughts however.
- Gates and Senior figures is where the money comes from.
(I am interested in how many pass through the gate at home games and what the shortfall is for a league budget of £114,000 to be raised for your proposed £3k a game) (Oh and Parkway won the cup this year, so add some cup games into the mix to increase the budget) . Just in the league if 500 people actually paid £6 to get into the ground (they wouldn't) that arguably is enough to cover the home game budget. You're telling me "Senior Figures" then pay £57,000 in per year to cover players wages (league games only) then in addition pay for travel, ground maintenance, upgrading club house, and all the other stuff that goes with running a football club?
All in all, you must be on the board at Parkway to know so much inside information. You know the budget, you know what players are being paid (if 4 are on £250 EACH), you know the disappointment and objectives for next season and are in the loop with the transfer targets and what they are being offered.
You sir are a dreamer and to quote you one last time - maybe you are the one needing the "wake up call".
Thanks for the entertainment though