Cornwall Football Forum

KICK SUAREZ OUT OF ENGLAND

Liverpool fans wont like this but it looks like Suarez has just put the nail into Englands world cup he should be sold he gladly takes his money in this country and he goes and ends our hopes hes always in trouble anyway Liverpool should sell him off to Real Madrid now i hope his season is made a misery on every ground he plays at in the premier when the season starts up .Hes a world class player but the way he celebrated his goals where dispectful for English people kick hiss ass out now

Liverpool fans wont like this but it looks like Suarez has just put the nail into Englands world cup he should be sold he gladly takes his money in this country and he goes and ends our hopes hes always in trouble anyway Liverpool should sell him off to Real Madrid now i hope his season is made a misery on every ground he plays at in the premier when the season starts up .Hes a world class player but the way he celebrated his goals where dispectful for English people kick hiss ass out now

What a prat !

Pity you weren't kicked out of Newquay !

After the game.

Suarez said he is happy scoring, it is retribution for the way he has been treated in England.

It was mentioned before the game that he would be leaving Liverpool during the summer.

We have not replaced John Terry and there isn't a Terry type English player on the horizon.

That is what cost us. Don't blame Hodgson, blame the F.A.

There's a picture on the Daily Mail website of Luis Suarez sat on the floor cramped up - Glenn Johnson is holding his leg helping him get rid of the cramp !

If a picture paints a thousand words that one sums up Englands footballers - If the situation was reversed Suarez would have probably stepped on Johnson whilst he was down

Total difference in the mentality - Win at all costs Uruguay against scared good old fair play England

I've had fifty years of that old crap - Why can't we be nastier

Like the Italian players who helped sterling with his cramp on Saturday you mean

Jesus. There are some frikking idiots about who have been caught up the the hoo haa of England. We're shite as team have been for years. Unfortunately there isn't the passion for the country like other players have with other countries. I've no idea why though.

Well Darren, I've just told you why.

We aren't mentally tough enough, neither do we possess the win at all costs mentality

You don't have to express that the way that Suarez does by crossing the line at times, you can be strong as the Germans etc are with their never give in attitude

We didn't even have the mental strength to hold out for ten minutes and take a point

Our defence gave off an air of panic from the first minute to the last

I have deleted my post about Suarez but i wouldnt want to be him playing in the premiership this season his over the top goal celebration wouldnt of gone down too well ,but England where crap Rooney on £300,000 grand a week and the defence what a joke maybe they could clone 4 john terrys at least he plays his heart out. So if England loose to Cost Rica i stand to make £150 lovely and if Neymar ends up the top scorer and golden boot winner and Argentina i could be jetting off to Torquay with me hankie on me head .

Stiff upper lips old chaps, fly the flag, be fair and honest at all times - while the rest of the world shit all over us.

Knock them down, step on their balls, spit in their face, no chance.

Kick Sourface out for scoring a goal, don't be daft...we don't even kick out murderers or terrorists who we know will kill us given the chance. Run by the old boys club for their benefit, that's football and the country....take it back I say - viva la revolution.

Where do I sign??????

So if we had scored a late winner there wouldn't' have been an "over the top celebration" on the pitch, the terraces and every lounge in the Country??

Suarez doesn't owe England anything when playing against them for Uruguay. Shame some of our players do not have his desperation and desire to win or the effort put in by Iran and Ghana players in today's games.

Tribalist rubbish post.

So a guy scores two world class goals for his country in the biggest soccer competition on the planet and his celebrations are out of order and make him a complete Kknob ?

Do you know Suarez personally then ?

Perhaps there are people who think you are a complete Kknob but then again they probably don't know you either ?

I don't think the general footballing publics opinion of Suarez has been formed in the last week Gripper

The racism, the diving, the handballing, the play acting and the biting may have had something to do with it

I don't know him personally but I too think he's a ***** - Then again I don't know you personally, but reading your posts I'm coming to the same opinion !

Good night

I don't think the general footballing publics opinion of Suarez has been formed in the last week Gripper

The racism, the diving, the handballing, the play acting and the biting may have had something to do with it

I don't know him personally but I too think he's a ***** - Then again I don't know you personally, but reading your posts I'm coming to the same opinion !

Good night

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love the diving and hand ball jibes. Phil Neville has done that for Everton as well, does he get lambasted for that. Suarez didn't get booked for diving last year I believe! The year before bale got booked 3 or 4 times!!!

He shows passion and wants to win more than anything. Perhaps England need some players like him!

Guess we wont agree on this then. Lol. I am as cheesed off any any other England fan about the performance. Have you ever taken into account we just are not good enough.Probably not.

Agree with The Bald One here . England just not good enough ( as we say after every tournament ) .

The media have now turned from the usual " plucky losers" line , to the more familiar one of scapegoating an individual ( first Wayne Rooney , then Steven Gerrard and now Roy Hodgson) .This is a convenient and easy way of masking the more deep lying reasons , asking the question of how , not only the usual teams like Germany and Netherlands are producing international type players , but also countries such as Chile and Colombia . Don't get me wrong , players at a professional and international level are supremely talented , but our league and style of play is producing the hard running and tackling players that it requires to fit into the 100 mile an hour , almost basketball like English game . Which is what the paying audience in the UK and worldwide love and pay billions of pounds to watch .No good against international teams though .

This though is not producing players who are composed and patient in possession , and calm and disciplined in defence . Witness the comedy defending from our centre backs , and the rabbits in headlights attitude of players who treat the ball like a hand grenade with the pin out when we have it.

The harsh fact is that the players that the media spend two years telling us are great , are not the type of players required at this level .Sterling , Wilshire,Henderson ,Barkley and the rest are being overhyped , in order to be cut down as underachievers .For a reference point , see the media coverage of the " Golden Generation" ten years ago .The Premier League ( best in the world supposedly) will be back in August to suck the life out of most other football played in this country, and the tabloids,phone in radio shows and satellite TV channels will forget about the national team again .

The comments from Stuart Pearce were enlightening , he spoke of his experience of running the Under -21 and Olympic sides , and of how it was impossible to get all the eligible players released by their clubs . The European Under 21 Championships and Olympic Games would have provided valuable experience for our young players of how to prepare for a tournament , spend time in a camp away from home for a length of time and how to mentally and physically manage the task of playing unfamiliar opposition , in foreign countries and in quick succession . Italy, Spain ,Argentina , Germany and the rest understand this , and use it as a finishing school for the full side . England ( or rather the club sides )can't be bothered .

So i see Suarez fancied a Italian in the match with Italy today so he decided to take a bite out of chelini think hes going to get a long ban well hes use to it thought he would of had a pizza instead but looks like Chelini taste better . Gripper Stebson im not a pratt just look at the papers in the morning Suarez bites again .

Well Suarez fancied a bite before he left the pitch he decided to have a bite out of Italian player Chelini he must taste better than a Pizza why does a world class player like Suarez do things like this another long ban on the way it looks like and Gripper Stebson im not a pratt and why should i be kicked out of Nequay when what i say is true Suarez is a brilliant player but a nasty piece of work . Look at tmmrws headlines it will be something like Suarez in trouble yet again

100% Cornish, are you for real? Ok, some of your badly made points are approaching some accuracy, but the way in which Suarez celebrates his goals against England (or anyone else for that matter) is nothing to do with anything. You are way off the mark there. However, with his previous history and this latest incident, a clear bite and everyone knows it, he should receive a long ban, an immediate expulsion from the World Cup Tournament, and a substantial fine. Clearly he is a gifted world class footballer, but sadly struggling in many other areas of common decency and normal human behaviour. If we see him again in the Premier League it will be too soon.

Sadly, I think Suarez has some mental issues,, on his day a great player , but I do believe Brenden Rogers has a big headache on his shoulders what to do about him now. Many clubs will not want him,, but I do believe clubs in Italy or Spain would still want him. Personally, I feel its time for him to move on to pastures new, and Im a Liverpool follower !!

Its a pity Tommy Smith and Norman Hunter werent still playing and Suarez had bit them think he maybe knocking at St Peters gate now they where hard men .Before long someone is going to give Suarez a real hammering hes bit a player in Holland , England , and now Brazil maybe i expect his next destination will be Spain and almost certain he will go out for a bite there as well . The premiership will not be the same with out him because he is 1 hell of a player ,maybe Liverpool will keep him and sign Balotelli as well what a pair that would be 2 nutters together

WELCOME TO SEEDS OF ITALY

'Best Seed/Plant Company of the Year'

(The Horticultural Channel' in a poll of 47,500 people on 30/12/2012).

Take a bite out of an Italian today. Italian products are THAT good, that everyone wants to sink their teeth straight into them. Try them for yourselves. Italian food is the best and known from London to Montevideo where very soon Suarez will be enjoying his favourite Italian restaurant, though with severe indigestion after Tuesday night.

What a joke Suarez punishment is if that had happenened in local football that player would get a life ban but Suarez puts bums on seats so they would never of given him a lengthy ban ,and now the Uruguayns are going to appeal against the length of the ban . At least he will have time now to pop into his local Italian for a bite so watch out in Spain because theres where he will be going next for sure

Did he bite as a child???? did he bite his mother and father ???? did he bite brothers, sisters, school mates ????? If he did, did he get a clout of his dad or teacher ?????? These questions should be asked, if the answer is no, then start clouting him now - he'll learn quick enough.

Also, should not be paid while he's serving the ban, remove all sponsorship, no income, double whammy....ouch, and ouch.