Cornwall Football Forum

KICK SUAREZ OUT OF ENGLAND

Once again FIFA show just how toothless they are. And the scousers keep saying how unfair on Liverpool FC. Oh really, they didn't deal with his racial abuse of Evra and they didn't deal with the biting of Ivanovic. Unfortunately for them MONEY TALKS. Just wait for the appeal, I wouldn't mind betting his sentence will be greatly reduced.

What a joke Suarez punishment is if that had happenened in local football that player would get a life ban but Suarez puts bums on seats so they would never of given him a lengthy ban ,and now the Uruguayns are going to appeal against the length of the ban . At least he will have time now to pop into his local Italian for a bite so watch out in Spain because theres where he will be going next for sure

His new Spanish career could be "Bull Biting".

I think they have got it about right actually. He bit an opponent. He did not break a bone, cause a serious injury etc. It was a stupid thing to do, and with his history, he required serious punishment. FIFA have imposed a record breaking ban. Just as importantly, he should be given some help with this issue. Clearly something is wrong and needs addressing. I must say, I don't like the bloke. The diving and cheating is despicable, and if he is sold into another league somewhere, great, I won't miss him. But, alas, he is not alone in the diving and cheating category. But he is alone in the biting category!

I just want to be the first to point out something that the media appear to have completely overlooked. It is perfectly possible for Suarez to comply with the terms of the ban and continue with his football career uninterrupted, both at the same time. All he needs to do is sign up for a club in Greenland, where the season will be running until the middle of September.

The Greenlandic FA is currently unaffiliated to FIFA, which is almost entirely because of a dispute with Sepp Blatter. To put it plainly, they loath the old crook even more than the rest of us do. A spell playing for Kissaviarsuk-33 or Nuuk Idraetslag will keep him fit whilst opening up new cultural frontiers for our mad dog impersonating friend. And perhaps the novelty of travelling to away games by helicopter or by husky-pulled sleigh will give him a variety of new perspectives on life.

I'm just trying to offer up a solution, that's all.

There will never be full agreement on this. Like most other things in football. That's why, on balance, I think they haven't done a bad job. I don't agree with everything, but by doing what they have done should give the guy some perspective on how bad his actions were. Anyone talking about "hefty" financial punishments are barking completely up the wrong tree. These footballers are mega rich. Hardly any financial penalty would really make any difference to them.

If Airport security did their job he would not be returning to Liverpool,

with choppers like he has he shouldn't be allowed to get on the plane.

With Suarez being one of 22 grand children perhaps they could have

an 11 a side game and call it a family get together.

Darren if you have any bias towards Suarez you could soon be buying THE SUN.

two wrongs do not make a right - thankfully with him, three bites and he's OUT.

FOOTBALL WINS THIS ONE.

These foreign jobbies don't mind cheating, diving, conning, corruption, and so on. We in GB do not like it, but put up with it these days, but we do not like spitting, or biting in particular, a lot of the world are with us on that, so, to maintain the façade of the world game.....he had to be made an example of. Can't crash the gravy train.