Cornwall Football Forum

Another Routine Home Win For The Humble Blue Tinners, the People's Champions

Since I am on-message with Captain, Leader and Legend and The Special One, I'd like to thank Tottenham for being so amiable and helpful at the Bridge today; for so sportingly not taking advantage of the terrible impact on Chelsea's attacking potential caused by Fernando breaking a nail in the warm-up, leaving us with Chelsea's version of Dominic Pullen hobbling around up front. I understand that last time you celebrated victory at the Bridge, Nelson Mandela had only just been released from prison, young Isaac Rosenberg was only just out of university and not even qualified to be a linesman in the Jolly's Combination League; and Glastonbury Tor was still visible above the swirling seas of Somerset.

Seven points clear is nowhere near enough to take for granted qualification for the Euro Sup Cup next year, but I think we are now safe to stay up and might not even finish too far behind Manchester United. Thank you to my nice friend Mr Abramovic too. We do sympathise with you taking over Crimea because we in the People's Republic of St Just have always felt the same way about our position within Cornwall as a whole because really we're all Spanish donkeys.

When I say donkeys, no reflection upon the Tottenham back four is intended whatsoever, you understand. I think Tottenham are a superb collection of professionals and I can see that they will probably provide the heart and soul of England's World Cup challenge. Jolly good luck with that, as that nice Danish manager Mr Olsen said.

Kind regards to my friend Mr Somerset Cornwallspur and all the other nice people on this forum. I am very happy and I think you are all wonderful. :):thumbsup::smiley20::Santa::drink::yahoo:

I must admit, I'm getting a little concerned by the number of games City have in hand, and by the fact that we're going to have somehow fit them all in somewhere. I mean, it's wonderful to win the League Cup and still be in the FA Cup, but the fixture congestion isn't going to help us win the Premier League. It's a luxury problem, I know, but nevertheless it's a bit of a worry.

If Chelsea could just stop bloody well winning it would be very helpful!!!

:angry:

I must admit, I'm getting a little concerned by the number of games City have in hand, and by the fact that we're going to have somehow fit them all in somewhere. I mean, it's wonderful to win the League Cup and still be in the FA Cup, but the fixture congestion isn't going to help us win the Premier League. It's a luxury problem, I know, but nevertheless it's a bit of a worry.

If Chelsea could just stop bloody well winning it would be very helpful!!!

:angry:

the advatage is that chelsea have the points in the bag , still think its cities title and to be truthfull they are when flowing the best footballing side in the prem that was hard to say for a gooner , cover in all positions and a forward line to die for , please sell us dzeko next season you dont need him , and yaya in midfield the closest yet to viera in his prime a class act

Sell Yaya Toure??

Dear God, I hope not. I'd rather nail my left hand to the wall with a set of rusty nails than watch him leave!

And yes, Dzeko is rather good, isn't he? The thing I really like about him is that he never complains about the number of times he has to start on the bench. Regardless of whether he's on the pitch at the kick-off or not, he just gets on with it. A great professional with the right attitude.

Sell Yaya Toure??

Dear God, I hope not. I'd rather nail my left hand to the wall with a set of rusty nails than watch him leave!

And yes, Dzeko is rather good, isn't he? The thing I really like about him is that he never complains about the number of times he has to start on the bench. Regardless of whether he's on the pitch at the kick-off or not, he just gets on with it. A great professional with the right attitude.

arsene missed the boat on yaya as he was on trial when kolo was still at the club ,,,,,,,, what a miss oh well you cant win them all

Sell Yaya Toure??

so can you have a word and let dzeko move to the emirates? as plenty have gone in the other direction

I heard a commentator say today: ".....and that is why we missed Mourinho in the Premier League". This is after his comments regarding the Chris Foy performance at Aston Villa on Saturday tea time. I did not miss him. I hope he falls out with Abramovich again and buggers off. He deflects the subject away from his teams performance. They got beat, and he can't take it. He cry's every time they get beat. God I hope Arsenal beat them next weekend. What a way that would be for Wengers 1000th game in charge. Mourinho is a whinger of the top order.

• 1 month later...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. What a horrible man Mourinho is. Such a bad loser. Hope he buggers off in the summer after failing FAILING to win anything this season. I will be cheering Atletico Madrid on in Tuesdays match. Why people admire him so much is beyond me.

Dead right!

I must confess, I've never felt quite so warm towards Athletico Madrid as I do right now. C'mon guys, do the business on Tuesday!!

Mourinho is a classless spoiled brat who has far too many groupies in the media. God forbid he ever comes anywhere near the Etihad.

And more of the same yesterday

He really is a charmless arrogant man

With a very short memory too ! - I didn't hear him sarcastically praise the refs performance when they got that dodgy penalty against West Brom earlier in the season

They've blown it now

Actually, I'm hoping they haven't quite blown it just yet. If the spoiled brat can get a result at Anfield this weekend (and we don't slip up against Crystal Palace) it will put City right back in the race.

Now, where's my prayer mat?

-_-

Excellent tactical approach by Mourinho in Madrid, although admittedly we're missing a few for the next couple of matches. Glad to see Schwarzer, who when at Middlesborough sent some shorts for the St Just AFC Feast Auction, redeeming his Sunderland error.

Delighted to see Cashley's man of the match oerfoirmance, which should of course send him to Brazil ahead of Shaw. The one

disappointment was Diego Costa, who may ne a one-season wonder and possibly not the solution to our strikers shortage he's been

touted as. I remain a big Lukaku fan.

Even if we win at Anfield I can't see Liverpool losing to anyone else, but I suspect that game is now a lower priority. Winning the Champions' League would be a fair exchange.

City are not entirely out of the picture yet: the best news for them was that Toure is back fit....player of the season for me,

even ahead of Suarez.

Spurs ? Park a bus ? Couldn't park Mawther's old lime green Renault Clio.

Everton and Palace Away...if only the results there can be the same as when Chelsea visited them, Mourinho will win the

Premiership. (0-1, 0-1)

Mourinho has so much class that he has done the double over both the other class sides, leaving us to

rue the usual struggle that Chelsea face to beat strugglers. (Villa A 0-1, Sunderland H 1-2, WBA 2-2 and 1-1).

"Exile sur le sol au milieu des huees

Ses ailes de geant l'empechent de marcher." (Baudelaire)

The mockery of "plebs" who speak five languages by ingrates and nomarks who will never come close to winning anything but

the Pub Cup, as always, is the price of class. The eagle is mobbed by the starlings. The seagulls follow the trawler. It

was the Scousers' Party and they'll Cry If They Want To.

"They Wanted The Clowns". Hah !

Sorry to burst your bubble SSS but the empty seats are demanded by UEFA for a number of reasons. Match was of course SOLD OUT.

No No No Baldy,me old China.

I was talking about all the empty seats,with about 15 minutes to go.

By the final whistle,it was half bloody empty.

PLASTIC FANS.

I was never petulant as a teenage boy. That is probably why I have grown up as such a politically correct, metrosexual, cosmopolitan, polyglot Chelsea fan. Must say I am very disappointed that Craig Bellamy has just spoiled my first ever Sky Super Six entry. :wacko: If only we could play top four side every week, we would have walked the Prem.

I think Mourinho has achieved well, having recognise.d our shortcomings, never predicting anything greater than our actual achievements. He represents one of the minority of Premier League managers ending the season with the club they began with. Next year Chelsea will be taking part in the only serious European competition, while Spurs end in their lowest position for five years.

I suspect Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, West Brom and Fulham managers may all change by the end of the month.