Cornwall Football Forum

Spurs Boss Sacked

thought that was meant to be avb? levy needs to answer the fans as he sanctioned the spending spree and backed avb always the manager never the guys behind the scenes who employ them in the first place , the players also have a big part to play in his sacking but next manager in will probable get them playing , whats that about some profesionals, ekkotto and adebeyor tweetting after the game should hang their heads in shame the spuds fans have been let down badly by all at the club ,and the rest of football can only watch and smile .

I still can't get my head around the AVB sacking. As we know, he has the best win ratio of all the previous Spurs PL managers. Still in the League Cup, Europa League (100% record so far), only 8 points behind PL leaders. So if that is not good enough, what is? What does the next manager have to do, bearing in mind that winning ANY competition is extremely hard and the odds are stacked against you. I really don't get it.

Rumoured he refused to play Adebayour. Not sure who gave him the "instruction". Have always believed that you pay the manager to manage. We knew from his CFC days that he is not a top manager but I'm sure the rumoured £4.5m redundancy package with allow him to sleep at night. I expect him to get his next job at one of the lesser Spanish or Italian clubs.

Don't worry SSS, Tim says there is a list of managers as long as your arm wanting to manage at Spurs. I'd like to know who though. Having said that, maybe they know that once in the job with a nice contract, it won't be long before they are asked to move out with a big pay off. I'd fancy that in all honesty!! Perhaps it's time to get Levy out?

SSS, i take my hat off to you now! Maybe we have some common ground?

Im so pissed off at the moment with my Club.

All the successful teams have some continuity.

We seem to get managers in,for a couple of the season,s then it is ,goodbye.

Look at the two most successful Clubs over the last 20 years.The Goons and Man Utd.

How many managers have they had.?

Your Club are below Spurs,and have had a awful start.

Do they sack Moyes.Do they hell.

Problem now is,who in their right mind,would want to come and work under Levy.??????????????????????????????????

I don't think arsewipes are in that categoryWhy not.How many trophies have they won in the last 20 years.?This is how bad things are getting.Im even defending the arsewipes.

Count the arsewipes trophies then count Chelsea's , mind you I did not count united's but I'm sure more than arse

I think Even the spuds have won more in the last 8 yrs than arsewipes

I don't think arsewipes are in that categoryWhy not.How many trophies have they won in the last 20 years.?This is how bad things are getting.Im even defending the arsewipes.

Count the arsewipes trophies then count Chelsea's , mind you I did not count united's but I'm sure more than arse

I think Even the spuds have won more in the last 8 yrs than arsewipes

• 2 weeks later...