Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League Results 20/05/13

Camborne park drew - Helston 3rds finish atleast 2nd

Div 1:

Lizard 3-0 CSoM

Helston win on Wednesday away at Stithians will win the Div 1 title. The amount of games are clearly catching up with CSoM, cant afford another loss if they want to finish top 2.

Div 1:

Lizard 3-0 CSoM

Helston win on Wednesday away at Stithians will win the Div 1 title. The amount of games are clearly catching up with CSoM, cant afford another loss if they want to finish top 2.

I think that's it Reno Helston are Champs.... Camborne SoM have 4 games left so maximum points is 61 and Helston have 63??

A win for us on Wednesday against CSOM will see us assure 2nd

Or is my maths all wrong??

Mark

your maths is spot on but I think the current table needs amending, I believe Helston are losing the points from the game against Lizard due to playing too many senior players by mistake. Someone had only played 4 games, the club thought they'd already played 5.

Top 2 go up I believe so Big game Wednesday, Good Luck.

Div 1:

Lizard 3-0 CSoM

I think that's it Reno Helston are Champs.... Camborne SoM have 4 games left so maximum points is 61 and Helston have 63??

A win for us on Wednesday against CSOM will see us assure 2nd

Or is my maths all wrong??

Mark

Think I'll come down to watch that game, sounds like a cracker.

drew 0-0 with very good mabe side only can get 4th place promotion and league cup, not gonna hide my dissappointment but, we will come back next season even stronger i can assure everyone in div 4 of that! and also been great season and played alongside some awesome friends and been part of loads big games and good games,

Guest BenTheYeti

Illogan 3-2 red utd thanks for guard of honour from red utd alot of respect for that. Goals came from Tom butt 3 for illogan and Brett Adams and dan Merks for red utd

Tom Butt has been in some goal scoring form recently..

I was watching the camborne v mabe and have to say...mabe were outstanding...if they played like that every weekend they would be higher up the table...no 7 & 8 in particular were solid for them...camborne didnt seem to have many ideas apart from the big boot from the back..there left back in particular...gonna be some finish to the season

Scott don't rise to it! Just a quick mention to the amazing sportsmanship of "some" of the Marzion players running on the pitch at the end of the game to celebrate and shout in the faces of some of the park players! Also leaving their rubbish and beer cans at the side of the pitch which is a public park and where kids will be playing the next day! Nice one! No sour grapes in that they are prob the best team in the league n deserve to win it just let down by a certain few!

I was watching the camborne v mabe and have to say...mabe were outstanding...if they played like that every weekend they would be higher up the table...no 7 & 8 in particular were solid for them...camborne didnt seem to have many ideas apart from the big boot from the back..there left back in particular...gonna be some finish to the season

mabe are good side no doubt about it, and the result was fair one but on good chances we probably shaded it, but your players were embarassment to your club! we watched gwinear ludgvan at weekend and wwere quiet and said nothing, it is called having a bit of respect think you lot should try it

Scott don't rise to it! Just a quick mention to the amazing sportsmanship of "some" of the Marzion players running on the pitch at the end of the game to celebrate and shout in the faces of some of the park players! Also leaving their rubbish and beer cans at the side of the pitch which is a public park and where kids will be playing the next day! Nice one! No sour grapes in that they are prob the best team in the league n deserve to win it just let down by a certain few!

i was not rising to it, just totally felt embarrassed and not gonna lie was fuming, i have never ever doubted marazions footballing ability and had a tint of respect for them! to go with only one defeat all season is superb, however last night there attitudes was nothing of a champion in my eyes and to leave side of the pitch in that state well thats different thing completley we respect out pitch and expect all visitors too also!

sour grapes? before anyone says no we probably promoted and won the league cup just embarassed in the way game finished full credit to mabe though, ryan chinn probably best player on pitch my opinion

erby ruin how can you say if Marazion win the league would be a travesty. If they had not lost the 9 points earlier in the season they would have won it 2 weeks ago and would not have needed a result last night. I wasn't their but I did hear that Camborne park said some unsavoury things both before and after the game that even scott said were not nice.

End of the day Marazion still have to win on Saturday but if they do then they are worthy winners

erby ruin how can you say if Marazion win the league would be a travesty. If they had not lost the 9 points earlier in the season they would have won it 2 weeks ago and would not have needed a result last night. I wasn't their but I did hear that Camborne park said some unsavoury things both before and after the game that even scott said were not nice.

End of the day Marazion still have to win on Saturday but if they do then they are worthy winners

bgg, the 9 points you talk about is no one elses fault apart from marazions themselves, and you know aswell as me bet marazions game aint even played on saturday! and the thing i was told that was said was true but it was said in fair enough reason as a mabe person said were contacted by someone from marazion football club to say pete norfolk was banned and couldnt play which is bullshit as ban began today under hand tactics

Well I don't know who would have a mabe number to contact and as it said he was banned as of today why would they say that. I know the 9 points is done and dusted but still would have won weeks ago if not lost them. At end of day been a good season for all top four sides in your division and like you say possibly all go up

Well I don't know who would have a mabe number to contact and as it said he was banned as of today why would they say that. I know the 9 points is done and dusted but still would have won weeks ago if not lost them. At end of day been a good season for all top four sides in your division and like you say possibly all go up

because they tried anything possible!!! yes you can say that but surely its their fault they lost them steves been in the game long enough to know the rules! and yes all 4 i am pretty sure are going up from a very reliable source, my opinions changed as few above comments im not only one

camborne park 0 - 0 mabe , what a great game best ive played in all year and probably personally my best game this year. We had a bare team today so players had to step up and prove what they can do and they did so well.

The game was end to end stuff with some good football played from both sides. It had pretty much everything apart from that all important goal! 30 yard shots, camborne hit the post then hit the cross bar from a penalty.

Great evening for us and well reffed!

In actual fact it was only due to the previous season form being used that the 6 points were lost as the player concerned had signed 2011/12 forms. As for tried anything possible what do you mean by that. oh they won more games than you, I thought that was the objective of a team.

Le boss only one team slagging off on here I think you will find

bgg, i am not on here to argue with you, you wasnt even there if you was your fair to comment but you wasnt, if you love marazion so much sign for them! and i have spoke to bluenose who has admantly apologised for the actions last night, which i respect! as for the action of running onto pitch at end, matty i think within club that should be sorted as totally out of order

God Damn it I was gonna keep quiet on here but what the hell... I spoke to stoke last night and apologised for last night leave me outta your bitching.... Cheers hayle87.. I got over exited and yes I said I embarrassed myself and the club.... I've said sorry now **** off dragging me thru the mud

Stokefan1 for the record its not me replying this i couldent care what happems in your division its my dad making these comments not me falilys family no secrets so his has my password personaly ive wanted marazion to lose the league as the banters been great at home since my dads side was knocked of there pederstool but never mind :/

Guest BenTheYeti

Ralph is right, I've been lay in bed for the last 2 days and this is better than anything I've watched on TV!

Shame the next series doesn't start till August..

Still a couple more instalments in this current series left! I would expect a few of the park boys up at trevenner on Saturday!

i can assure you no one from camborne park fc will be there on saturday as day of our presentation so will be probably out with wives and girlfriends while they get hair done and ruin our bank balance :)

Shame it's resorted to this!!! From an outsider looking in and playing for a team that finished 6th in the end it's been a pleasure, not to mention difficult playing against all the top four teams this season. Each one of them have got their own special qualities and if you asked Gaffer at Gwinear cup final win and promotion, Stokefan1 at Camborne Park cup final win and promotion, Dobbie and Andy at Helston league runners up, promotion and a cup final appearance and Steve and Birchy at Marazion champions after a nine point deduction in September I reckon you would have all taken that at the start of the season!!! Don't think any of you need to feel bitter or disappointed, you should all be proud of the football you've produced and take it into DIV 4 where you all deserve to be. I think the last week of twists has only verified what a close call its been with Gwinear and Park only needing 3 points to win the league but both drawing proves there's only a fag paper between the lot of you! Also Pete, get your head up mate, takes bottle to step up and take a pen last ten of a game like that, I'm sure your 32 goals has put quite a few points on the board this season. I watched Marazion thrash Newquay away 7-1 a few weeks ago and I can't see that being any different at home on Saturday with the league at stake and Newquay struggling to raise a side lately but I think you all need to give yourselves a pat on the back lads. Congratulations and good luck next season.

well said Rappo....we certainly would have taken runners up at beginning of season with 5 or 6 lads in their first season of adult football. The end of the season has been incredible with more twists and turns than a cornish lane. A few of the helston lads will be down at Marazion on Saturday. ..not expecting a Newquay win..but will be having a beer with the Marazion lads after..come what may. Think the rest of you girls need to calm down and like rappo said celebrate what has been a fantastic season for all 4 clubs involved in the title race

Shame it's resorted to this!!! From an outsider looking in and playing for a team that finished 6th in the end it's been a pleasure, not to mention difficult playing against all the top four teams this season. Each one of them have got their own special qualities and if you asked Gaffer at Gwinear cup final win and promotion, Stokefan1 at Camborne Park cup final win and promotion, Dobbie and Andy at Helston league runners up, promotion and a cup final appearance and Steve and Birchy at Marazion champions after a nine point deduction in September I reckon you would have all taken that at the start of the season!!! Don't think any of you need to feel bitter or disappointed, you should all be proud of the football you've produced and take it into DIV 4 where you all deserve to be. I think the last week of twists has only verified what a close call its been with Gwinear and Park only needing 3 points to win the league but both drawing proves there's only a fag paper between the lot of you! Also Pete, get your head up mate, takes bottle to step up and take a pen last ten of a game like that, I'm sure your 32 goals has put quite a few points on the board this season. I watched Marazion thrash Newquay away 7-1 a few weeks ago and I can't seeing that being any different at home on Saturday with the league at stake and Newquay struggling to raise a side lately but I think you all need to give yourselves a pat on the back lads. Congratulations and good luck next season.