Falmouth Town v Porthleven

Illogan RBL v Pendeen Rovers

Mousehole Development v Redruth United

Penryn Athletic v St. Day

Perranwell v Helston Development 1

St. Agnes v St. Just

Wendron United v Hayle

DIVISION 1 EAST

Boscastle v Foxhole Stars (Kick-off 2.30pm)

Looe Town v Roche

St. Blazey v Kilkhampton

St. Minver v Liskeard Athletic

Wadebridge Town v Newquay

Torpoint v St. Newlyn East (Kick-off 2.30pm)

DIVISION 1 WEST

Camborne School of Mines v St. Day

Hayle v Mawnan

Ludgvan v Threemilestone

Praze v St. Ives Town

West Cornwall v St. Agnes

CORNWALL FA INTERMEDIATE CUP (3RD ROUND)

Saltash United v Nanpean Rovers (Kick-off 2.00pm)

As at 11.45am, the League has been advised that the following games are all postponed -

PREMIER DIVISION EAST - Altarnun v Saltash Borough

PREMIER DIVISION WEST - Illogan RBL v Pendeen Rovers; Mousehole Development v Redruth United; Penryn Athletic v St. Day; Perranwell v Helston Athletic Development 1;                                                 St. Agnes v St. Just and Wendron United v Hayle.  I suspect that Falmouth Town v Porthleven is off but has not yet been confirmed.

DIVISION 1 EAST - St. Blazey v Kilkhampton; St. Minver v Liskeard Athletic and Wadebridge Town v Newquay

DIVISION 1 WEST - Praze v St. Ives

Torpoint 3 SNE 3 

great game for the neutral 😂 3 mistakes 3 goals for SNE other than that I thought we played the better football on a very heavy pitch, 3-1 down with 30 to play looked like it would be our first defeat in 6 matches but two headed goals from Zak through Ryan warrens freekicks was enough to take gain a point and continue our unbeaten run. Definitely a feeling of 2 dropped from our point of view but fair play to the visitors for hanging in and playing their part 👏 SNE are always a pleasure to play against and we wish them well for the remainder of the season. 

Next up dobwalls res (cup) Wednesday night under the lights at the mill.
 Hopefully the boys can get through to the next round of the cup. 

Callington 0 - 4 Torpoint Athletic

Torpoint goal scorers: Easterbrook x3, Halls.

A relatively routine win today against a very young Callington side. A pleasing victory as fixtures like this are a complacency banana skin and with plenty of players unavailable today I was chasing my *** all week trying to get some depth. When Calli said the 3G was on thankfully we had better numbers. 

The opening 10mins was like a poor game of basketball with it being end to end lacking any quality with overhit balls and busy centre halves. We eventually tried to play but Calli looked threatening on the break a few times with Bark in particular making some impressive recoveries. Eventually we dealt with that threat and stemmed the flow and gained a foothold in the game and took a hold of it. Though we probed it took some huge fortune to open the scoring with young Boyd Halls over hitting a cross from the right which flew over the keeper into the far corner. Before that though I can't hide Easterbrook's sitter who met a low cross from the right and stuck the ball into the trees high behind the goal! 42mins in though and he had two. The first from a far better cross than earlier from Halls and Easterbrook headed down inside the near post, then with Payn hustling through the centre, Easterbrook sliced an effort over the keeper for 0-3. A bit of fortune for two of the three, but we created multiple chances to add to our lead so I guess we made our own luck. If Payny fancied shooting today he may just have scored 4! 

Second half was similar, with all shooting opportunities passed up. Calli provided little threat until late on when Bouch fancied playing their forward in on goal, which was blazed over. By that point though we were 4 up with Easterbrook completing his hat trick, with supposedly a training ground goal from my playbook, which I completely missed while giving instructions to a sub about to come on, brilliant! 

Up to 2nd place in the league with plenty below us playing catch up with their fixtures. A big one next week as we welcome Hayle to The Mill in the Intermediate Cup 1/4 final.

2 hours ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Callington 0 - 4 Torpoint Athletic

Torpoint goal scorers: Easterbrook x3, Halls.

A relatively routine win today against a very young Callington side. A pleasing victory as fixtures like this are a complacency banana skin and with plenty of players unavailable today I was chasing my *** all week trying to get some depth. When Calli said the 3G was on thankfully we had better numbers. 

The opening 10mins was like a poor game of basketball with it being end to end lacking any quality with overhit balls and busy centre halves. We eventually tried to play but Calli looked threatening on the break a few times with Bark in particular making some impressive recoveries. Eventually we dealt with that threat and stemmed the flow and gained a foothold in the game and took a hold of it. Though we probed it took some huge fortune to open the scoring with young Boyd Halls over hitting a cross from the right which flew over the keeper into the far corner. Before that though I can't hide Easterbrook's sitter who met a low cross from the right and stuck the ball into the trees high behind the goal! 42mins in though and he had two. The first from a far better cross than earlier from Halls and Easterbrook headed down inside the near post, then with Payn hustling through the centre, Easterbrook sliced an effort over the keeper for 0-3. A bit of fortune for two of the three, but we created multiple chances to add to our lead so I guess we made our own luck. If Payny fancied shooting today he may just have scored 4! 

Second half was similar, with all shooting opportunities passed up. Calli provided little threat until late on when Bouch fancied playing their forward in on goal, which was blazed over. By that point though we were 4 up with Easterbrook completing his hat trick, with supposedly a training ground goal from my playbook, which I completely missed while giving instructions to a sub about to come on, brilliant! 

Up to 2nd place in the league with plenty below us playing catch up with their fixtures. A big one next week as we welcome Hayle to The Mill in the Intermediate Cup 1/4 final.

Honestly these crack me up every week 😭🤣

52 minutes ago, St Newlyn East AFC said:

Division 1 East

Torpoint 3rds 3-3 St Newlyn East - Saints match report available using link below

Torpoint 3rds v St Newlyn East Match Report

Decent write up team!

Thought Bryan officiated the game well, we were unsure on the sin-bin but knew we had to take advantage of the 10-men. 4-1 would've killed it and Ross hitting the bar helped as well, a real MotM performance from him 

Sorry Ian and I couldn't catch up afterwards... Trying to repair the pitch as much as possible after that downpour on 75mins! Talk about a leveller 😂

1 hour ago, Luke Gibbons said:

Decent write up team!

Thought Bryan officiated the game well, we were unsure on the sin-bin but knew we had to take advantage of the 10-men. 4-1 would've killed it and Ross hitting the bar helped as well, a real MotM performance from him 

Sorry Ian and I couldn't catch up afterwards... Trying to repair the pitch as much as possible after that downpour on 75mins! Talk about a leveller 😂

Thanks Luke. Both teams and Management were a credit to their respective clubs and the league. Conditions were a test in the second half but well done to Torpoint for getting the game on in the first place!