Cornwall Football Forum

BOXING DAY BONANZA

1 hour ago, Buckland Jim said:

Wow, that's exceptional if right. 

It's right Jim!

48 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Big blow that for helston. Sounds like helston should have had a penalty according to players on social media.  Still fancy Helston for the league. 

Mr shepherd up to his old tricks,throwing himself to the floor didn't fool the ref or the lino, lucky he didn't get sent off as already on a booking.

34 minutes ago, le boss said:

Clevedon still rolling along despite nobody giving them a chance. 

We're you there today bash in your teams 90 mins of need ?:yahoo:

On 19/12/2023 at 15:05, le boss said:

I am aware of that - just odd choice when most supporters like to go out in the morning and then do the family thing afterwards. Think the crowd numbers could be greatly reduced especially if the weather is a bit iffy. Must be a valid reason I guess. Players travelling from a great distance perhaps? 

3pm K.O obviously has the opposite effect to  your theory .

15 minutes ago, mattelot said:

It's right Jim!

Mr shepherd up to his old tricks,throwing himself to the floor didn't fool the ref or the lino, lucky he didn't get sent off as already on a booking.

We're you there today bash in your teams 90 mins of need ?:yahoo:

Silly 3pm kick offs I’m afraid. Good result for you in your teams cup final. Shows just how far the little village team has come when you city folk get so revved up 🤣You sure the attendance wasn’t 1188 as announced? Even so, still a good gate plus all those free kids running about lol. Enjoy your evening and well done to West and his team. Top manager. 

1 minute ago, le boss said:

Silly 3pm kick offs I’m afraid. Good result for you in your teams cup final. Shows just how far the little village team has come when you city folk get so revved up 🤣You sure the attendance wasn’t 1188 as announced? Even so, still a good gate plus all those free kids running about lol. Enjoy your evening and well done to West and his team. Top manager. 

Very gracious in defeat Bash ! 👏 

Westys Town all over .

25 minutes ago, le boss said:

You sure the attendance wasn’t 1188 as announced? Even so, still a good gate plus all those free kids running about lol. Enjoy your evening and well done to West and his team. Top manager. 

It's official Bash, see here:

https://fulltime.thefa.com/displayFixture.html?id=24683920

Great win, very competitive game.

17 hours ago, le boss said:

You've had your day out now .... off home didums