Cornwall Football Forum

Is this another club going? Thankfully not πŸ‘

• Dave Deacon changed the title to Is this another club going? Thankfully not πŸ‘
2 hours ago, Asterix said:

AGM we had 4 teams competing to get in, what’s happened to those now @Steve Carpenter? Will they be put in place, of those that have folded?Β 
Β 

Or is it not as simple as that?

No they won't and no, its not as simple as that.

Very much on the plus side, the word I'm getting is that Chacewater will be trying to keep going.

Β 

54 minutes ago, Steve Carpenter said:

No they won't and no, its not as simple as that.

Very much on the plus side, the word I'm getting is that Chacewater will be trying to keep going.

Β 

Thank Christ for that!!!

Β 

And Thankyou for clarifying, if you don’t ask you don’t know!Β 
Β 

Here’s to Chacewater ⚽️ 🍺 

Yeah my old man did as well!!! Did his ankle in at Truro City, was gonna jack it in and ended up playing with his mate at Chacewater. Loved it as well from what I remember him telling me. Nice old club and ground with some great characters there over the years. Think I had one game for Chacewater when Colin was manager and I got reinstated. Mind gone blank again now? πŸ€”πŸ€” Β Nige will probably know most things Chacewater!! Great news anyway, good luck Chacewater for the rest of the season πŸ‘βš½οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

13 hours ago, SON OF LINEKER said:

I had a PSF with them back in 1985 Mark and one of the main memories of the match was in the dressing room beforehand watching Nigel Jewell stuffing paperbacks down his legs for shin pads......priceless !

Over to you Nige

' Up The Town '

Better than any formal shinpads Son of Lineker and served me well! Grassroots football eh? Got the idea from a Chacewater legend Don Smith.

Rappo - yes you played for Chacewater in an evening match at Carharrack and scored a hat trick (i forget the year)