14:00    
AFC St Austell           3-0    Sticker
Bude Town               5-0    Launceston
Callington Town        P-P    Dobwalls
Liskeard Athletic        P-P    Camelford
Mullion                        P-P   Penzance
Wadebridge Town      P-P   Newquay

2 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Didn’t we all Deacs!! 🙁.   Hoping for a St.Dennis v St.Blazey then St.Austell v Sticker double header to save the day mate!? 

St Dennis v Blazey gone too, if St Austell v Sticker goes too that’s your hat trick mate😂, please don’t say your coming Lux we really want to play that game 😂😂😂

Had a mare this week JC!! Already had a hat-trick with EK v Gretna snowed off Boxing Day!! Bridgers v NQ, now St.Dennis v Blazey!! 😳🙄🥶. I’m gonna go Godolphin I think and give them a bit of support, good club that had a quick rise to the top of Cornish football and now need a bit of help. Hope they get it asap 👍️ Sorry Dane! 😁. Been Lux Park 3 times this season already, as lovely a place as it is mate! 👍  Happy new year everyone!! Makes you realise what a fantastic job Phil does season after season for the league 👏🏼👏🏼

8 minutes ago, RAPPO said:

Had a mare this week JC!! Already had a hat-trick with EK v Gretna snowed off Boxing Day!! Bridgers v NQ, now St.Dennis v Blazey!! 😳🙄🥶. I’m gonna go Godolphin I think and give them a bit of support, good club that had a quick rise to the top of Cornish football and now need a bit of help. Hope they get it asap 👍️ Sorry Dane! 😁. Been Lux Park 3 times this season already, as lovely a place as it is mate! 👍  Happy new year everyone!! Makes you realise what a fantastic job Phil does season after season for the league 👏🏼👏🏼

Yep I’ll second that Mr H knows how to run a league mate, always great to see you at Lux mate, pasty and a warm tea with your name on it Ledge 😍

You’ve had a better week than me anyway mate, you’ve definitely taken more off the bookies than I have by the look of your slips mate 💰💰💰

19 minutes ago, JonColenzo said:

Yep I’ll second that Mr H knows how to run a league mate, always great to see you at Lux mate, pasty and a warm tea with your name on it Ledge 😍

You’ve had a better week than me anyway mate, you’ve definitely taken more off the bookies than I have by the look of your slips mate 💰💰💰

Screenshot_2022-12-30-18-45-03-34_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

1 minute ago, silly billy said:

Screenshot_2022-12-30-18-45-03-34_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

If anyone wants to give up gambling for the new year 👍

3 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Rappo, keen to play again quite quickly after the Boxing Day showing.  Every game you’re showing interest in gets called off.  Prefer it if you declared interest in going elsewhere to be fair 😊

Bovey Tracey v Ivybridge Town, match postponed

(Waterlogged pitch)

IVYBRIDGE Town suffered their fourth postponement because of the recent bad weather when their South West Peninsula League match at Bovey Tracey was rained off on Saturday (Dec 31).

The decision was made at 9.30 am with heavy rain forecast for the day while the pitch was already in a waterlogged state.

The latest postponement follows similar decisions with home fixtures against Sidmouth and Okehampton along with a trip to Bridport.

Ivybridge now have a break from league action until January 14 when they are due to face Honiton Town in a home fixture.

They have, however, filled a blank day on Saturday January 7 with a friendly away to local rivals Plymstock, who play in the Devon County League, with a 2.15pm kick-off at Deans Cross.

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - New Year's Eve, Saturday 31 December 2022
4 hours ago, David Bray said:

St.Austell 3 Sticker 0.

Att 150.

Comfortable win for the Lillywhites,.

Yes well done to everyone (players, officials and groundsmen) involved in getting this game on. The pitch stood up to the 90 minutes in addition to the rain pretty much falling throughout the 90 minutes.

I thought the game was fairly even until the first goal which came in the 19th minute when Kieron Bishop got his head to a corner from the bottom side.

Martin Duff made it 2-0 four minutes before half-time after a cross from the left got to him and his shot gave the keeper no chance with it going through a defender's legs.

The goal of the game however came on 65 minutes from the Lillywhites skipper Neil Slateford. Plenty of skill, composure and a great finish from distance which floated in to the Sticker net.

A well deserved 3 points for St Austell