Plymouth Marjon            3-1         Torrington

WEST   

Callington Town              1-3         Bude Town

Camelford                        4-1         Godolphin Atlantic

Dobwalls                          7-1         Launceston

Sticker                               3-3         Mullion

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Tuesday, 16 August 2022

Callington 1 bude 3

Best team won, bude will surprise a lot of teams in this league, I have watched fair few games ,and they have looked the best so far,

Callington huffed an puffed but just did not have enough , they have a lot of new players and need time to gel in my opinion,I think the three games I have  seen them ,they have had a different keeper each time,bit more time they will be ok, maybe some players might return after a short spell at blazey lol,

Dobwalls 7 Launceston 1 

Dobwalls hit top form against a youthful Launceston side that just didn't have enough experience to combat the relentless attacking style of the hosts.

Despite missing a few early chances Dobwalls settled down and once they had broken the deadlock there was only going to be one outcome.

The home side had several new faces from when I watched them last season including a number of young lads who didn't look out of place at this level of football.

The goals were shared around with 5 players contributing.

A rash challenge gave the visitors a consolation goal from the penalty spot just before the end.

The visitors have a number of talented young players but will need to bolster their squad if they are going to compete at this level, if they do not then it will be a long season for them.

10 hours ago, tamar.man said:

Callington 1 bude 3

I think the three games I have  seen them ,they have had a different keeper each time

Think one of their keepers may be suspended due to getting sent off v Bodmin last week?

Impressive result for Bude again 👏

Would imagine there were complaints from local residents last night regards the (toys-out-the-pram) decibel levels emitting from the Cally bench 😄 

37 minutes ago, Uwdi Krugg said:

Think one of their keepers may be suspended due to getting sent off v Bodmin last week?

Impressive result for Bude again 👏

Would imagine there were complaints from local residents last night regards the (toys-out-the-pram) decibel levels emitting from the Cally bench 😄 

It was the Bodmin keeper who was sent off.....