Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results - Tuesday 15th March 2022

• cornishteddyboy changed the title to LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results - Tuesday 15th March 2022

Great game at Godolphin tonight, made to feel very welcome before during and after the game, match played in exceptional spirit and probably the best ref performance I’ve seen in a good few seasons. (No disrespect to the others at all) He let the game go at every opportunity for both teams and not a single complaint by both sets of players, very good game for the man in the middle. 
Thank you Godolphin for a great game and hospitality back at the pub. 

9 hours ago, St George said:

Thought there was a limit on how many higher league players you can play who’ve played a certain number of higher league games in the previous 21 or 28 days? Not sure if this is still the case…

_20220316_072058.JPG

Good match between godolphin n hayie. Definitely not the godolphin that sit bottom of the table. Be interesting to how different they line up for the cup rematch on Saturday.

It looks like Godolphin played 6 last night who have all played more than 3 games for their 1sts this season and  have all played for their SWPL side in the last 21 days - Guy Bolton, Ollie Patterson, Josh Pope, Matt Sanders, Ed Timmons and Josh Margetts - unless I’m understanding the rule wrongly!!!!!

4 hours ago, St George said:

It looks like Godolphin played 6 last night who have all played more than 3 games for their 1sts this season and  have all played for their SWPL side in the last 21 days - Guy Bolton, Ollie Patterson, Josh Pope, Matt Sanders, Ed Timmons and Josh Margetts - unless I’m understanding the rule wrongly!!!!!

Hayle played about 6 against mawnan on Saturday. 1 didn’t even make it on to the team sheet

On 16/03/2022 at 08:41, St George said:

And still could only draw 😂😂😂😂🍻