Cornwall Football Forum

Just come off the phone to my very good friend Will Kitto. He is currently fighting COVID and sounds absolutely terrible, struggling to breath and talk. He has been monitored by Paramedics all week and was on the verge of being admitted to Treliske. I’m sure we all send our very best wishes to Will and St Teath for a full recovery and look forward to seeing them fighting fit and back on a pitch very soon.  I think anyone who hasn’t witnessed Covid first hand doesn’t realise just how seriously this can affect vaccinated people. Please all stay safe, it hasn’t gone away yet.

We know someone with the same point of view of Covid, but his wife had a valid explanation as to why he offered that opinion, " he's terrified of needles, so if Covid doesnt exist he won't need a jab ! ''
Also he does wear a mask which seems a bit strange. 🤔

Having spoken to Will several times this week I can only echo what Jon has said about him not been very well,  also one of the younger lads at St Teath  who tested positive is still having breathing issues. Maybe people need to take a step back and think before commenting on clubs postponing games due to COVID, this could affect any of us at anytime and as much as we all enjoy our football, our health is more important.