Cornwall Football Forum

CUP RESULTS - Saturday 24th April 2021

EAST 1 

AFC St Austell Reserves                 1-2           Sticker Reserves

Polperro                                            4-1            St Dennis Reserves

St Mawgan                                         3-2             Lanreath

EAST 2

Bude Town                                        4-1            Callington Town Reserves

Millbrook Reserves                        1-2             Saltash United Reserves

Saltash Borough                              0-2              Launceston Reserves

WEST 1

Penryn Athletic                                 4-0           St Agnes

St Day                                                 5-1             Perranwell

WEST 2

Hayle                                                    3-2             Helston Athletic Reserves

Mullion                                                0-2            Illogan RBL (played at Illogan)

Porthleven Reserves                      1-3           St Ives Town

• Dave Deacon changed the title to CUP RESULTS - Saturday 24th April 2021
1 hour ago, We Two said:

We were looking for a report on who scored, when they scored, and what entertainment if any was delivered by the teams.
Just seeing the scoreline isn't very informative about if the result was a deserved one.

You asked for league tables too!? Don’t be so ungrateful!

Supporters regularly offer their opinion on their teams performance in the Kitchen Kit forum, and that of the oppositions performance.
Comments usually get a reaction from others, which in turn makes the forum interesting adding an insight in to the games rather than just basic facts.
Sorry if that information is classed as being ungrateful.

2 hours ago, bighairydave said:

You asked for league tables too!? Don’t be so ungrateful!

1 hour ago, We Two said:

Supporters regularly offer their opinion on their teams performance in the Kitchen Kit forum, and that of the oppositions performance.
Comments usually get a reaction from others, which in turn makes the forum interesting adding an insight in to the games rather than just basic facts.
Sorry if that information is classed as being ungrateful.

The ungrateful bit is around your claim you asked for reports on games, I couldn’t comment on games as I haven’t been there.

You also said you wanted to know positions in groups and that link was to show that.

5 hours ago, Keith B said:

Slight change of subject - but right league I believe - where's Steve B ?

Haven't seen a post from him for a long time now (unless I missed it) ? I hope he's ok ?

Hi Keith , I'm ok , see my post on main discussion recently  ,  I gave up running  or walking lol the line , father time , arthritis, and abuse caught up with me , the aches and pains were not just the arthritis,  I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia  so trying to adjust to this lovely condition,  I'm still involved with football but my focus is on walking football  , I play when the body fybro let's me , took the Walking football refs course, am secretary,  Chairman  , dogs body lol for Penwith Nomads  WF club , also on steering   group for setting up a league , . I have had to take my pension early and go semi retired due to fybro   will still follow Hayle when allowed , and of course  the Arsenal even though on a bad patch at the moment  , hope you are well Keith I do browse the posts occasionally  , and see yourself,  older still keeping the flag flying  , cheers stay safe Stevie b  Steve Bailey  .👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/04/2021 at 22:26, Keith B said:

Good to hear from you Stevie, sorry to hear your health news though. Got rheumatoid arthritis myself, so I know a bit of what you're suffering. Keep chin up my friend and press on as much as you can. Dad always said ''it's a great life if you don't weaken'' - he also said ''don't get old, at times it's a so and so''. I know what he meant now 😊

Thanks Keith , stay safe and keep posting