Cornwall Football Forum

Teamsheets in Fulltime

I notice on the full time site that there are still incomplete teams sheets from matches played so far in the ECPL, with no paper copies being sent to the league now is there not a cut off point each week before teams get fined etc for an incomplete entry , or can they just play who they want with no comeback/record?

18 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Looks like opening day details for Veryan and Looe - is there a window that these have to be inserted or is it possible to go back in now so long after the games to enter the info?

If the stats haven't been locked then yes, it is possible to go back in and add the missing players providing their registrations have been sorted in Whole Game. 

13 hours ago, Steve Carpenter said:

If the stats haven't been locked then yes, it is possible to go back in and add the missing players providing their registrations have been sorted in Whole Game. 

What about if now locked - is it possible to unlock so that stats can be accurately kept (ie goalscorers etc)

7 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

What about if now locked - is it possible to unlock so that stats can be accurately kept (ie goalscorers etc)

Two options Dave.  Either the stats can be unlocked by the League Admin for the club to do the changes or the the League Admin can go in and update the info if they have it.

Agree with the ruling. But can everyone take a moment to remember that every club in our league is ran by volunteers. During the current climate, working full time, running clubs, teams, training, etc, missing a team sheet might be the least of someone's worries? Why would you want league member clubs to be hit financially? How about improving your own club's reputation by offering some guidance or a helping hand? My own team sheets lacked as much detail as St Newlyn's on the opening weekend, so I contacted them and asked how, and they got back to me and educated me on how I can add extra detail. Perfect, thanks SNE! 

For 90mins on a Saturday we are rivals, kick lumps out of eachother, whatever. Do you not want a competitive league with good clubs in the ECPL. By crying and snitching you're making a rod for your own backs and making enemies, for the sake of what? No wonder clubs lose volunteers, then players, then clubs fold altogether.

8 hours ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Agree with the ruling. But can everyone take a moment to remember that every club in our league is ran by volunteers. During the current climate, working full time, running clubs, teams, training, etc, missing a team sheet might be the least of someone's worries? Why would you want league member clubs to be hit financially? How about improving your own club's reputation by offering some guidance or a helping hand? My own team sheets lacked as much detail as St Newlyn's on the opening weekend, so I contacted them and asked how, and they got back to me and educated me on how I can add extra detail. Perfect, thanks SNE! 

For 90mins on a Saturday we are rivals, kick lumps out of eachother, whatever. Do you not want a competitive league with good clubs in the ECPL. By crying and snitching you're making a rod for your own backs and making enemies, for the sake of what? No wonder clubs lose volunteers, then players, then clubs fold altogether.

Yeah probably more to do with teams fielding ineligible players than anything.