Cornwall Football Forum

Video Highlights of Bridgewater Town v Helston Athletic

An enjoyable film and the music added to the quality. It's great to see clubs at our level putting so much energy into promoting themselves. It's time we all put the effort into the promotion of our clubs, too many of us have a few old men watching from the sidelines and we need to attract new blood to our clubs. Videos are vital to attracting the young.

4 hours ago, Eisern Union said:

An enjoyable film and the music added to the quality. It's great to see clubs at our level putting so much energy into promoting themselves. It's time we all put the effort into the promotion of our clubs, too many of us have a few old men watching from the sidelines and we need to attract new blood to our clubs. Videos are vital to attracting the young.

OK Steve! 👍

So good to get some reaction to the videos I put up. I am a purist and would always go for a commentary and the crowd reactions first and foremost. But that is not always possible on the day. So does one go for music or just the ambient sound from the pitch / ground? And, if you go for music, do you use copyright music and risk a strike on one's YouTube account or non-copyright (which you purchase and can be a bit tacky as its unknown) and some third party still comes along and claims ownership of the rights?  It is not easy. The key thing for me is that I am trying to tell a story every time I upload  a video, unlike the odd clip that you get on Twitter and can never find again. Music can enhance but also detract. It is all in the eye of the beholder / viewer. I suppose I ought to do a poll

1 hour ago, Piran said:

So good to get some reaction to the videos I put up. I am a purist and would always go for a commentary and the crowd reactions first and foremost. But that is not always possible on the day. So does one go for music or just the ambient sound from the pitch / ground? And, if you go for music, do you use copyright music and risk a strike on one's YouTube account or non-copyright (which you purchase and can be a bit tacky as its unknown) and some third party still comes along and claims ownership of the rights?  It is not easy. The key thing for me is that I am trying to tell a story every time I upload  a video, unlike the odd clip that you get on Twitter and can never find again. Music can enhance but also detract. It is all in the eye of the beholder / viewer. I suppose I ought to do a poll

If you want reactions go film falmouth town :) a lot better following 👍

10 minutes ago, Maler10 said:

If you want reactions go film falmouth town :) a lot better following 👍

Falmouth town dont need videos to promote themselves .The club as a whole has turned itself around over the last few years .With the help of F Troop and the performances of the team on the pitch there is a great match day experience .Its a day out for the whole family with wives girlfriends and children attending as well .There's no place like the revamped Bickland Park for atmosphere on match days .All roads lead to it .

17 hours ago, mattelot said:

OK Steve! 👍

I don't even know who Steve is. But on his behalf, thanks love x

14 hours ago, Piran said:

Trying not to sound negative to your film, which as mentioned is good. Bridgwater isn't actually Bridgewater.