Cornwall Football Forum

James Lorenz

3 hours ago, SWL Veteran said:

What ever happened to James Lorenz - signed for Truro last season and smashing in goals for fun.  How come he isn’t with a bigger side? I’m sure he had the odd appearance parkway too!!

is he injured?

Believe parkway were still looking at him but with 3 main strikers and now Levi landricombe possibly coming in I think they left it. 

He would have been a great replacement for Ryan Richards at saltash I would thought 

5 hours ago, SWL Veteran said:

What ever happened to James Lorenz - signed for Truro last season and smashing in goals for fun.  How come he isn’t with a bigger side? I’m sure he had the odd appearance parkway too!!

is he injured?

Could we wrong, but think he picked up a serious knee injury midway through last season .  Not sure if he has played since.

14 hours ago, Buggzy said:

Recovered from a knee injury & staying at a very promising young liskeard side this year

Move to a bigger club, and he's a glory hunter chasing the £££'s. Stay at his home town club, and stay loyal to his team mates and he's accused of lacking ambition. Poor guy can't win.

Wish him and The Blues nothing but good luck this season. Despite the thoughts of Mrs Rappo, the best tea hut and pasties around.

Top striker . Could easily play higher for the likes of parkway and Truro ..did pick up a bad injury been out for 6 months or so one positive for him  of this horrible virus is could rest and heal . Seen on Twitter he got a few goals in there last preseason friendly . Liskeard lad uncles the  gaffa . Makes sense for him to play week in week out scoring goals being the bigger fish while he keep improving and I’m sure he will play the odd game for parkway through the season . Think he’s only 20 so plenty of time . 

On 23/08/2020 at 14:14, Journeyman009 said:

Top striker . Could easily play higher for the likes of parkway and Truro ..did pick up a bad injury been out for 6 months or so one positive for him  of this horrible virus is could rest and heal . Seen on Twitter he got a few goals in there last preseason friendly . Liskeard lad uncles the  gaffa . Makes sense for him to play week in week out scoring goals being the bigger fish while he keep improving and I’m sure he will play the odd game for parkway through the season . Think he’s only 20 so plenty of time . 

And a Hatrick also in last preseason friendly 👀