Harry downing —- Newquay 
Ben rosevear —- st Stephens 
Ben waters —— liskeard 
Sam Gilbert —— liskeard 
Jordi Willmott —— nanpean 
Managers Lee Whetter / shaun German 
Assistant / physio Micky Aston 
6 30 pm at the ground for 7 30 kick off 

Yeah - here’s hoping it is competitive.  Any news on the Kernow Squad - I take it Lorenz will be in there considering he is not there for the Whetts X1.

would love to see Charlie Hambly play alongside a decent centre half - saw him with U/18s and looked very good.

I think majority of Snozzle team plus a few odd lads from around. I would play 4-2-3-1.

Chapman

Timmons

Ward

Chambers

Watts

Brokenshire

Gilbert

Duff

Reski

Slateford

Eddy

2 hours ago, Leemccheese365 said:

FOXHOLE TEAM 

Matt bullen — foxhole 
Anton lake — st austell 
Keiran Powell —- st austell
Kyle friendship —- st austell 
Lee Rickard —— st Dennis 
Carl Rickard —— st Dennis 
Arron beresford —- st Dennis 
Callum kenny —- st Dennis 
Dan Jennings —- wadebridge 
Keiran Rowe —- wadebridge 
Sam gerkin —— wadebridge 
George marris —- Newquay 
Jack bray Evans —- Newquay 
Harry downing —- Newquay 
Ben rosevear —- st Stephens 
Ben waters —— torpoint 
Sam Gilbert —— liskeard 
Jack podmore —— liskeard 
Jordi Willmott —— nanpean 
Managers Lee Whetter / shaun German 
Assistant / physio Micky Aston 
6 30 pm at the ground for 7 30 kick off 

Thought I might of made the squad , polished me boots and found an old pair of shin pads 🤣🤣

to Be honest until a week ago I thought we was playing braggys walking football team and we was going to play a mix of first and seconds from our club , until I knew it was st austell / Bodmin first 😂😂 . Me and shaun know pretty much all the players witch made it easy to sort out a team in a week. There all keen and gives them all a chance to impress against a good kernow side.also a lot of club won’t release players due to injuries and important games coming up 

1 hour ago, Tribute said:

Thought I might of made the squad , polished me boots and found an old pair of shin pads 🤣🤣

Think u should bring ur 70s platforms not ur boots 👢 

So without seeing the Kernow side it very much is lining up to be SWPL Prem V West from looking at the Foxhole Squad. What was the criteria for making this team?  To be at a club within 15 minutes of Foxhole, have limited if any experience of playing higher than SWPL West and be down the boozer with the management regularly?

56 minutes ago, secretscout said:

So without seeing the Kernow side it very much is lining up to be SWPL Prem V West from looking at the Foxhole Squad. What was the criteria for making this team?  To be at a club within 15 minutes of Foxhole, have limited if any experience of playing higher than SWPL West and be down the boozer with the management regularly?

Bit of a disservice to these players, and the whole project. Jack Bray-Evans and Harry Downing in particular are decent young players who could catch the eye, make it in to the main squad and then have the chance to showcase themselves as young Cornish talent. Would be very interested in Steve Massey's opinion of the CONIFA project with regards to a Cornish side. I remember back in the mid  nineties that he tried to raise the profile of the Cornish county squad when he was in charge.

1 hour ago, secretscout said:

Pretty much all of the players in this squad have played SWPL Prem level so have that level of experience 

On 20/02/2019 at 09:36, secretscout said:

Completely agree, two players that may catch the eye.  Just 2 stand out players in an 18/19 man squad doesn't bode well against a Kernow side that I'm sure will be packed with the best our County has to offer.  Really excited to see the Kernow side.  Does anyone know when that will be announced?

When all the "expenses" have been agreed