Cornwall Football Forum

Concerned for Leeds

Rumours St Blazey FC ran out of those little umbrellas that he likes with his Pimms and Rollacola or what ever it is. Rumours of him boycotting the club and heading to the Railway club for a cheeky Malibu and fanta with ice and slice. :drink:

On 30/04/2017 at 01:13, Paul said:

Poor old Leeds. All their fans giving it the big one all season and now they will still be in the championship next season. You could take over from Gary Monk.

I could indeed take over from Gary Monk Paul, first thing I'd do is bring in Big Kev in goal. Or you never know I could be saving myself for the vacant St.Blazey post, who knows? 

2 hours ago, Paul said:

Don't hang about. If your the man to take us back the sw prem and back in the vase and F.A cup get that c.v in. 

If you achieve the above I'll get you a Tia Maria and cherry coke for your efforts. :drink:

I am on the pernod & Pineapple now thanks Paul, its helping with my irritable bowl problem, I just thought the stomach cramps were a sign of age & my body repaying me for all those years of diving making fantastic saves over the years.

5 hours ago, leedsunited said:

I am on the pernod & Pineapple now thanks Paul, its helping with my irritable bowl problem, I just thought the stomach cramps were a sign of age & my body repaying me for all those years of diving making fantastic saves over the years.

I must have missed that match.