Cornwall Football Forum

BODMIN VS PLYMOUTH ARGYLE RES

Going to Bodmin this afternoon on my own to watch the big match between Bodmin and Plymouth Res hope its a good game think Bodmin will win because i think it will be all Plymouth Youngsters but hope Fletcher and Battle turn out for Plymouth .If u see a silver Fiesta broken down on the side of the road that will be me . Hope everybody has a enjoyable day watching there footy .Good Luck to Newquay against Saltash think u will need it but you never know Saltash may take it easy seeing they got the Easter Monday final but they still got a chance of winning the league but i think Bodmin will win it going for 3-1 to Bodmin today

Back from Bodmin they played brilliant against a very young Plymouth side with no professionals in there team only 2 players stuck out for them Alex Fletcher and Callum Rose this match really was men against boys and Bodmin dominated the whole match my man of the match is easy he was the best player on the pitch by a mile that was Bodmins Captain Jake Ash he had a hell of a game in defence and in attack where he scored a goal with his head .This Bodmin team is going to take some stopping and this was without there brilliant player Steve Simmonds . It would of been nice to of seen this Bodmin team play against a more experianced Plymouth team instead of a lot of youngsters they woud of given them a game pity they didnt play against the team that played against Witheridge the other night .Well done Bodmin Sausage and  Chips where lovely as well

overall Dave Bodmin could of won by more than 3 the only player who looked like scoring for Argyle was Fletcher and they did have a goal dissalowed dont know why the  linesman didnt put his flag up straight away Plymouth had 3 players standing off side straight in front of me BODMIN for the title

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Back from Bodmin they played brilliant against a very young Plymouth side with no professionals in there team only 2 players stuck out for them Alex Fletcher and Callum Rose this match really was men against boys and Bodmin dominated the whole match my man of the match is easy he was the best player on the pitch by a mile that was Bodmins Captain Jake Ash he had a hell of a game in defence and in attack where he scored a goal with his head .This Bodmin team is going to take some stopping and this was without there brilliant player Steve Simmonds . It would of been nice to of seen this Bodmin team play against a more experianced Plymouth team instead of a lot of youngsters they woud of given them a game pity they didnt play against the team that played against Witheridge the other night .Well done Bodmin Sausage and  Chips where lovely as well

the captain should all so get the trophy for top whinger on the pitch zzzz moan moan moan ,, and the goal was disallowed through the ref and lines man being set upon and intimidated by bodmin players , i wonder how many points bodmin gain by these tactics over the course of the season , no wonder we struggle to get refs with the likes of bodmin about , disgracefull .

1 hour ago, sidelines1 said:

the captain should all so get the trophy for top whinger on the pitch zzzz moan moan moan ,, and the goal was disallowed through the ref and lines man being set upon and intimidated by bodmin players , i wonder how many points bodmin gain by these tactics over the course of the season , no wonder we struggle to get refs with the likes of bodmin about , disgracefull .

If we're being picky - I didn't like some of the young Argyle players language at times. Bit industrial! :)

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Cant remember the Bodmin goalie having a save to make DAVE

Misses - meaning good goalscoring opportunities that were wide of the target.

As far as saves go - probably only about two on target and one somehow intercepted by a Jake Ash outstretched leg towards the end of the first half, and the other by Kyle Moore towards the end of the match when he dived to his right and held.

2 hours ago, Tribute said:

That's why they shouldn't be in the league ! It's a lottery of which team you come up against . Last wk 9 pros , today 0 . 

We played away at Argyle a couple weeks ago in a league fixture & they had 4/5 pro's in their starting eleven, we won 3-0 & didn't moan. They will play their kids against St.Austell on Tuesday evening in their cup fixture, was told that today, as the first team have a game on Good Friday, it happens. Pleasing for us 2 games against them & 6 goals scored & 0 against

3 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

overall Dave Bodmin could of won by more than 3 the only player who looked like scoring for Argyle was Fletcher and they did have a goal dissalowed dont know why the  linesman didnt put his flag up straight away Plymouth had 3 players standing off side straight in front of me BODMIN for the title

Tavistock v Bodmin will be the decider, however I think Bodmin will have to win the match otherwise the title will be Tavy's. 

On 08/04/2017 at 19:50, Tribute said:

That's why they shouldn't be in the league ! It's a lottery of which team you come up against . Last wk 9 pros , today 0 . 

never heard witheridge moaning and argyle played 10 pros that night ,, they looked forward to the evening of football ,, is there anyone connected with bodmin that dont whinge ??????????? 

22 hours ago, leedsunited said:

We played away at Argyle a couple weeks ago in a league fixture & they had 4/5 pro's in their starting eleven, we won 3-0 & didn't moan. They will play their kids against St.Austell on Tuesday evening in their cup fixture, was told that today, as the first team have a game on Good Friday, it happens. Pleasing for us 2 games against them & 6 goals scored & 0 against

3 pros started that day where you get 4/5 who knows ?? and you only never moaned cause you won yer numpty lol

22 hours ago, leedsunited said:

didnt moan lol you lot never stopped moaning from the start of the game untill the end never heard any thing like it at a game in my life , the ref and lines men was bullied into giving decisions officials need to clamp down on these kind of tactics its not good for the game ,,

2 hours ago, sidelines1 said:

never heard witheridge moaning and argyle played 10 pros that night ,, they looked forward to the evening of football ,, is there anyone connected with bodmin that dont whinge ??????????? 

However they did get to play at home park....