Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combo Results and Table - Tuesday 4th April 2017

Combo Results
Tuesday 4th April 2017
Carharrack (Adam Stephens 3, Ryan Stephens, Glen Patterson) 5-2 Perranwell (Jack Adams, Josh Harris)
Att- 32
Falmouth Town Reserves (Jordan Annear 2, Steve Retchford, Ben Kellow) 4-1 Illogan RBL Reserves (Chris Tolley)
Att- 26
Goonhavern Athletic (OG) 1-0 Redruth United 
 Att- 16
Helston Athletic Reserves (Dan Stidwell) 1-2 Perranporth (Ross Sommerville, Kayne Trevaskis)
Att- 35
Holman SC (Reece Monteith, Tom Hogarth) 2-4 Hayle (Cameron Irish 3, Liam Mooney) 
Att- 30 
Ludgvan 0-0 St Ives Town 
 Att- 70
Penryn Athletic Reserves A-A Newquay Reserves

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS
1 CARHARRACK 30 25 4 1 123 33 90 81*
2 LUDGVAN 28 21 6 1 80 24 56 69
3 ST IVES 28 18 7 3 105 35 70 61
4 ST AGNES 28 20 1 7 110 45 65 61
5 HELSTON 34 18 3 13 103 59 44 57
6 ST DAY 28 14 4 10 75 60 15 46
7 ST JUST 29 14 4 11 68 64 4 46
8 PERRANWELL 30 13 4 13 61 60 1 45*
9 PORTHLEVEN 31 13 4 14 61 59 2 43
10 HOLMANS 28 12 4 12 53 63 -10 40
11 GOONHAVERN 31 12 4 15 49 65 -16 40
12 REDRUTH 29 12 3 14 48 49 -1 39
13 HAYLE 29 12 3 14 67 83 -16 39
14 PERRANPORTH 31 9 4 18 49 89 -40 31
15 FALMOUTH 33 10 1 22 47 97 -50 31
16 PENRYN 29 7 6 16 39 65 -26 27
17 MULLION 30 7 6 17 33 66 -33 26*
18 ILLOGAN 28 7 5 16 49 90 -41 25*
19 CULDROSE 24 8 0 16 42 71 -29 24
20 NEWQUAY 30 3 5 22 32 117 -85 -1*

can anyone confirm the Ludgvan v ST Ives kick off time? have heard 6;15 even though the website states 6;30? should be a very tight game, i will venture out with the dog (are they allowed? dont mean the miss's either, she wouldnt get in most places! :yahoo:)

21 minutes ago, Sijames said:

can anyone confirm the Ludgvan v ST Ives kick off time? have heard 6;15 even though the website states 6;30? should be a very tight game, i will venture out with the dog (are they allowed? dont mean the miss's either, she wouldnt get in most places! :yahoo:)

Kick-off is 6:15 according to the Full Time site and yes, we get plenty of dogs (the canine variety) watching our games at Fair Field!

Carharrack 5, Perranwell 2.

3 more useful points in Carharrack's bid to do one better than last season.

1 - 0 (21 mins) Adam Stephens

2 - 0 (25) Ryan Stephens (pen)

3 - 0 (34) Adam Stephens

3 - 1 (36) Jack Adams - Perran's most effective forward, mysteriously subbed at half-time.

4 - 1 (47) Adam Stephens

5 - 1 (73) Glen Patterson

5 - 2 (81) Perran's No 7 with a top-drawer free kick.

Bit feisty at times, a few yellow cards, Perran bench apoplectic from the penalty onwards.

Chilly evening as it darkened, mushroom soup with croutons welcome, all the more so for being 50p!

3 hours ago, Sponge said:

Unbelievable how the Holmans game was on. Had a lot of rain since Saturday!!

Must of been the under pitch heating kicking in drying it all out - Looks like Older has inspired a whole generation of football pitch condition 'experts' I could bore you with the nuances of the Blaythorne pitch and when and where it holds water and why it can be very wet up the middle but drain quickly  but alas to be honest i cant be arsed

9 hours ago, Klopp said:

It wasn't anything to do with having a stag party that weekend and half the team being on it was it ?.

Well the last time I checked half of 11 would be 5.5, if we remove the goalkeeper and call it a square 10, then half would now be....5? Only 2 players went on a stag. So to answer your question, no.

:ninja:

9 hours ago, Hurler said:

Ludgvan 0-0 St Ives Town

A high intensity, but low quality match where both sides struggled to get anything going.

Well I did think I'd see a couple of goals, but instead what I did see was a high tempo / feisty game.  I must say I did chuckle along with many other supporters with the ludgvan boys antics, arguing eveny decision the very experienced official, then arguing with the opposition, and lastly and most comical arguing amongst themselves to the point two of them nearly came to blows and had to be separated! I must say, when you boys go up to the swpl west, and you will, you will be on the end of a few defeats and hidings, you need to grow up many of you and start playing as a unit it was ridiculous!

last point, how on earth do st Ives get away with wearing that kit? From the back it is completely black? Except the white number obviously but not enough for my liking nor should it be for the CCFA! Black socks and shorts, and ablack back of the shirt It looked like a team of officials v ludgvan at times! Plus their keeper wore a yellow goalkeeping top, ludgvan wear yellow also...tut tut!

The kit has been checked by the ccfa and passed as perfectly acceptable..after all both teams are seeing the same so it is not an advantage.....re the keepers jersey, we had a change but the experienced official did not have a problem as our jersey is fluorescent and stood out against the ludgvan shirts...

23 hours ago, Sticker Forever said:

Heard Older ain't been paying the electric bills! Spending all the money on his chain smoking behind the goal  ?

Nope....bit of water got in on to one of the transformers and tripped the whole side out...one of those things s'pose.

New transformer tomorrow we hope, and a packet of rolling baccy :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, Pitty said:

Must of been the under pitch heating kicking in drying it all out - Looks like Older has inspired a whole generation of football pitch condition 'experts' I could bore you with the nuances of the Blaythorne pitch and when and where it holds water and why it can be very wet up the middle but drain quickly  but alas to be honest i cant be arsed

Blame me why don't ya (!)

Always makes me smile, rains for 4 days, sun comes out for 5 minutes, pitches are miraculously playable.

Where does everyone think that rain went.....OH (!) it's still on the pitch.....surprise, surprise.

21 hours ago, Pitty said:

Blaythorne was looking resplendent tonight for the local derby pitty in a game you would of enjoyed

Makes me laugh how our pitch takes a knock for holding water . I've asked the people in the know and they have advised me to put down 50 tons of sand and make ripples in the pitch !!!! Ring any bells . They also advised to get a slow train  next to the track but we are sticking with the big trains ?

14 hours ago, Postman Pat said:

Blaythorne was looking resplendent tonight for the local derby pitty in a game you would of enjoyed

Very entertaining match plenty of banter only disappointment was Redruth left back near the end trying to break a leg and very delighted with his yellow. I can only say how very lucky he was ? On a lighter note Matt eddy doing a great job at Utd with Redruth some good youngsters old head in Martin Adams at the back shame my old pal Milly wasn't out there I know it's one he would of loved. Lino was auditioning for Culdrose helicopter pad ??????I'm only joking mr e ???? as honest as ever ? Three booked all senior players ?Well reffed by dave dynamite Rowe who kept the game flowing even when snipers were in the trees. 2-2 fair result although Holmans much the better side second half. Have to mention Wayne brown 54 in the middle of the park for Holmans ran for 90 mins when even certain youngsters couldn't . ?

On 06/04/2017 at 11:14, MARKSY said:

Makes me laugh how our pitch takes a knock for holding water . I've asked the people in the know and they have advised me to put down 50 tons of sand and make ripples in the pitch !!!! Ring any bells . They also advised to get a slow train  next to the track but we are sticking with the big trains ?

You need a train to get all the way from the changing rooms to the pitch!