Cornwall Football Forum

Who would you have as man utd manger

Here goes again i would like to see BAYENS Pep Guardiola as man utds new manager hes done won everything going in Spain and now in Germany and his football is a joy to watch . On the subject of sackings i wish they would get rid of Sheridan at Plymouth and appoint Neil Warnock who wil sort the club out he even says in his book he would like to finish his career with Plymouth

Warnock, perhaps? Or Billy Davies? How about Big Sam?

It's got to be someone who has plenty of experience of scrapping it out in a dogfight with a poor quality squad of players and massive levels of debt.

Or else they could just GIVE IT TO GIGGSY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ManU should put a list together of the top 10 managers in world football. And I mean THE best. Then, starting at the top, no matter who it is, they should make a legal approach with an offer they consider is too good to refuse. They have enough money to do that, and managers do not cost as much players, etc and so on. So they are in a position to do this. And only a handful of clubs are. Then, if their offer is not accepted, they move to number 2 on the list, until they get someone. The difficult aspect of this method is agreeing the list of the top 10 world managers.

ManU should put a list together of the top 10 managers in world football. And I mean THE best. Then, starting at the top, no matter who it is, they should make a legal approach with an offer they consider is too good to refuse. They have enough money to do that, and managers do not cost as much players, etc and so on. So they are in a position to do this. And only a handful of clubs are. Then, if their offer is not accepted, they move to number 2 on the list, until they get someone. The difficult aspect of this method is agreeing the list of the top 10 world managers.

What happens when they find out that they were not the 1st choice?

What happens when they find out that they were not the 1st choice? money talks Roy they would not care and being in one of the top jobs in football who would care if they were fourth choice or first the prestige is enough , ask moyes

Um, ManU don't have to do this in public. There is a lot that goes on in confidence. Remember, the media have one aim, sell their product. Anyway, you're right. Ignore what I said, start at the bottom and work up. Well wha'd'ya know, they already have. Silly me.

...and laugh....I hope the new regime at Man Utd have Rooney in their plans now that he is on £3 bazillion an hour, or whatever it is, until his 78th birthday.....and laugh.....

I suppose it takes the spotlight off your trophieless recent past.... and keep laughing......! We have been poor for one season, whats Arsenals excuse?? Keep smiling.........

Oh, dear! It looks like Giggsy might not be the Messiah after all!

Who could have guessed?

:D

the media love in is off again has a team in prem history in sixth place had so much coverage ? Surely they should focus on one of the closest finishes to the league for years ? It's been great for football , I hope who ever wins the league be it city or pool they get the media coverage reserved for utd , great season for fans and plenty of banter mainly good natured this season , even Roy and SSS have had a love in , older his usual self with his words of wisdom , Steve g watching his blood pressure over the last few weeks , and mangle my fellow gooner with his defence of all things red and white enjoyed the forum not so much arsenals heavy defeats and I can dream what could have been , yes spuds I know have been dreaming for a few seasons ha ha

Oh how we laugh. And laugh. Ha ha ha ha ha

Now i know how Goon supporters feel, not winning anything!!Horrible. Roy if you don't get the right manager you could become like Liverpool and not get a chance for the title for 24 years , a rebuilding job at utd with several players the wrong side of 30 and no champs league next season , a big choice by the board awaits , a club utd size needs the best available and so does sky as utd has been their best selling point for subscriptions over the last 20 odd years

United need to splash the cash this summer. Everyone knows their squad is not brilliant, it's only ok. To turn it around, they need some good signings in defence and midfield. Not necessarily "big names", but very good players. That is tricky. Look at Spurs last summer, they splashed the cash, but only Eriksen is good enough. A couple of others may settle in next season - but new management may scupper that. United have got a big job on. Not being in Europe can help the "squad", once assembled, to make a bleddy good go for the league next season (eg. Liverpool this year). Hopefully they will fail miserably.

Maybe next season is going to be closer than this one , utd can't do as bad Liverpool if they keep Suarez and add a couple , Chelsea needs a few to replace the old timers , city are city but the Financail fair play means they have to sell some oh and get a birthday cake for toure and his agent , arsenal needs 3-4 quality signings money's there but will we use it ? Spurs will buy but needs a new manager to steady the club Everton needs a couple to boost the squad should be a very interesting preseason for all clubs fans

Hi Mr Mangle, I think that United will finish next season higher than Everton, Spurs and Liverpool - Probably above Arsenal as well

Van Gaal has done it all before, they've got a few quid to spend and also Van Persie's toys will be firmly back in his pram

Hope I'm wrong but we'll see

but Rooney could be throwing his out , two egos something has to give

Yeah, not a bad shout. It's all too early to tell yet really. It was close this season, and I see no reason why it will not be close again. The new managers, whether they have done it before or not, will need to settle in with the players they have already got, and try to gel in new players. I do not think ManUtd will get top 4. But I could be wrong.

Yeah, not a bad shout. It's all too early to tell yet really. It was close this season, and I see no reason why it will not be close again. The new managers, whether they have done it before or not, will need to settle in with the players they have already got, and try to gel in new players. I do not think ManUtd will get top 4. But I could be wrong.

They will be in big trouble if they don't finish in the top four again, so I hope you're not wrong!

• 4 weeks later...