Cornwall Football Forum

Players need to grow up.

Mangle

From the BBC Sports Website: "Saints unhappy with Clattenburg ruling." Like the players are all "saints" (no pun intended - but like it never the less!).

When will players realise that due to their own antics.......appealing for every throw and corner no matter who it comes off last, appealing for handball everytime the ball hits a player in the top half of the body, appealing for a foul at every tackle that knocks a player over, never mind feigning injury (blatant cheating), diving for penalties (blatant cheating) and so on....the referee's are basically damned if they do and damned if they don't. Lets face it, look at the intelligence of the average footballer, hardly Mastermind material. I suggest a lot of them are ignorant thugs who have some of skill that allows them to earn an immoral amount of money kicking a leather ball around. I say back the referees. Take cheating out of football.

If Clattenburg did say that, HE IS PROBABLY RIGHT.

You could laugh if it wasn`t a sad reflection on some of today`s players, player screams at referee (not on just one occasion) referee probably tells him the truth, result , poor liittle player throws teddy out of pram and runs off to his manager in floods of tears complaining about being told the truth. the mind doth boggle.

Guest BenTheYeti

The kicker is.. Clattenberg is alleged to have said "You've changed since you played for England"

If that's offensive to the poor lamb.. I'd hate to see how he'd fair in a local Cornish derby

Terrible. Heroes of the working class game who have fought their way out of the favellas, slums, drug dens and Penzances of the world being disrespected by this insensitive Ferguson apparatchik with a record of sin and shame. :yahoo:

And he calls THEM cheats ! Clatterberk.....about as trustworthy as Margaret Thatcher's public utterances compared to what the Cabinet papers reveal she really said during the miners' strike.

Posted · Hidden by Dave Deacon, January 5, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Dave Deacon, January 5, 2014 - No reason given

Clattenburg is still a c%%%.And this Forum is shit.If you swear or don't like Steve Massey you are victimised.Suppose this will get deleted as well.

...and spurs are still shit ! Well ,compared to everything arsenal !

...and yes QPR are in the championship but we don't pathetically pretend to be as big ,good or wealthy as our neighbors!

Arsenal gave and continue to give spuds lessons in EVERYTHING football !

Clattenburg is still a c%%%.And this Forum is shit.If you swear or don't like Steve Massey you are victimised.Suppose this will get deleted as well.

...and yes QPR are in the championship but we don't pathetically pretend to be as big ,good or wealthy as our neighbors!

Yes, we were shit, and you've got our manager - I want him back - please.

Mangle,

I agree with what you say Having watched the Arsenal & spurs Match yesterday, The Fouling A Winging By the spurs Players was terrible The first foul that an Arsenal player committed he was booked by the Referee, the spurs Players throughout the game Committed foul after foul, I saw a spurs player standing in front of an Arsenal Player, he then head butted him right in front of the ref, who did nothing, My wife who does not watch a lot of Football said what is the ref up to he is allowing the spurs Players to get away with murder, to me they are mostly a very nasty team of players who rather than try and play good & better football than the opposing team resort to dirty tactics, Yesterday they were lucky to have a ref who in my opinion was poor to say the least, Arsenal were the better team by far, & yes they were guilty of some foul play, But generally the were by far the better team & I was pleased that they beat spurs,

I know at the moment the Hammers are in a spot of trouble, But I am confident that things will get better At Least we beat the Spurs twice, & on their own ground

Except winning trophies.

Virtually got him.

After all,most of his coaching staff are running the show at Spurs.

Sherwood,Ferdinand,and little son Jamie on the way.

Mangle,

I agree with what you say Having watched the Arsenal & spurs Match yesterday, The Fouling A Winging By the spurs Players was terrible The first foul that an Arsenal player committed he was booked by the Referee, the spurs Players throughout the game Committed foul after foul, I saw a spurs player standing in front of an Arsenal Player, he then head butted him right in front of the ref, who did nothing, My wife who does not watch a lot of Football said what is the ref up to he is allowing the spurs Players to get away with murder, to me they are mostly a very nasty team of players who rather than try and play good & better football than the opposing team resort to dirty tactics, Yesterday they were lucky to have a ref who in my opinion was poor to say the least, Arsenal were the better team by far, & yes they were guilty of some foul play, But generally the were by far the better team & I was pleased that they beat spurs,

I know at the moment the Hammers are in a spot of trouble, But I am confident that things will get better At Least we beat the Spurs twice, & on their own ground

All that s--t,coming from a Wet Spammer.

Classic.

Mangle,

All that s--t,coming from a Wet Spammer.

Classic.

Oh by the way its half time at Forest.

I would keep quiet,if I were you.

HaHaHaHa.

Somersetspur,

I am sure that you will be delighted with what I am writing now, But I am not afraid to make comments about my own team Having just watched N Forest beat west ham 5/0 in the FAC, I have to say that in my view it is time for Big SAM Allydice :SM_carton: to go,

Why on earth pick a team with very little Experience to play against a team who are in line for promotion to the Premier League, they were Made to look like a none League team,

If the Hammers are to avoid the drop they need to get rid of BIG SAM now, before it is to late, & while they are about it Caroll :SM_carton:as well $15 Million wasted, Not kicked a ball all season

Hammers :c::mellow::c:

Somersetspur,

I am sure that you will be delighted with what I am writing now, But I am not afraid to make comments about my own team Having just watched N Forest beat west ham 5/0 in the FAC, I have to say that in my view it is time for Big SAM Allydice :SM_carton: to go,

Why on earth pick a team with very little Experience to play against a team who are in line for promotion to the Premier League, they were Made to look like a none League team,

If the Hammers are to avoid the drop they need to get rid of BIG SAM now, before it is to late, & while they are about it Caroll :SM_carton:as well $15 Million wasted, Not kicked a ball all season

Hammers :c::mellow::c:

Egg and Face,comes to mind.

Cant say to much.Ive almost,p---ed myself,laughing.

no you dont Harry the media darling his court case finished him and the board realised he was a clown and made your club look bad as he kept touting for the England job and even the FA did not want him he is where he does best in the championship

Avb was so much better wasn't he ? How much did he spend ! Honestly ,get a grip of reality spurs fans every season I hear the same old shit ! "We're bigger than arsenal " we're gonna have a new stadium" arsenal are in debt""ths year is our year " bore off FFS!