Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League Games Off-23rd March

Trelawny Premier

St Agnes v Illogan off

Water-logged pitch

We even offered to reverse the fixture but they weren't interested! With the back log of games that we all have this is very frustrating!

Why would they want to reverse it? Game cancelled, waterlogged pitch, get over it.

Trelawny Premier

St Agnes v Illogan off

Water-logged pitch

We even offered to reverse the fixture but they weren't interested! With the back log of games that we all have this is very frustrating!

Why would they want to reverse it? Game cancelled, waterlogged pitch, get over it.

Because it'll be the same players moaning that they have to play evenings when its a Saturday league or playing 3 times a week (Its ridiculous you know why couldn't we fit these games in earlier!!!) :o

Trelawny Premier

St Agnes v Illogan off

Water-logged pitch

We even offered to reverse the fixture but they weren't interested! With the back log of games that we all have this is very frustrating! Why would they want to reverse it? Game cancelled, waterlogged pitch, get over it.

r u being serious ? why wouldnt you want to reverse it? we have to play each other home & away, there pitch was not available but we could have played it at our 3rd team pitch which was fine.

but i expect playing 3 x a week is a better idea!

thought your were playing for the thirds now gee :P

Ha ha yeah I play for who ever will have me now days. The joys of a 16/17 man 2nd team squad means when we r all available we may as well drop a couple of us down, I tried to get a game yesterday as well as ours was off but Wardy got there before me, he must have pulled rank as 2nd team manager!

Trelawny Premier

St Agnes v Illogan off

Water-logged pitch

we did same against penwith who we have at home 2 weeks time anyhow and they refused, ridiculous

Trelawny Div 2

Threemilestone Reserves vs Penryn 3rds off

Malpas waterlogged

Between them, the two Threemilestone sides have 19 home games to play on that pitch in 9 weeks plus having to fit in their away games.

One reason why there are some reservations about them joining the Combo.

Give them a break CTB, we are in the middle of the 2nd wettest winter since records began. Hopefully next season won't be as bad. Your right the pitch's at Malpas are subject to waterlogging, but probably had about the same number of games called off as Fal athletic or St Agnes. With two pitches to choose from down there they could play on both on the same day.

Tms 1st team have 9 Home games to play the same as the Combo teams of Penryn and St Agnes, are there any reservations about their pitches?

At least give the boys a chance to prove themselves, if they finish in promotion position!

I cant see how they could have passed malpas park, must be the other ground? Not sure what works being done there, would assume changing rooms would be the main thing!

Truro City have played down at Boscawen Park in the past,Kash,so wouldn't expect it to be refused.

Really nigel? I didnt know that!