Cornwall Football Forum

Plymouth Argyle v Truro City

One question, has the "Ginger Muppett" made an appearance?

And who would that be? blink.gif

Meanwhile I read from an Argyle supporter that the Truro chairman and future Home Park landlord Kevin Heaney is there, and is a welcome guest clapper.gif

Well Mr Deacon, you have more faith in Mr Heaney that the vast majority of Plymouth Aryle Supporters.

"Welcome guest" of who?

Well Mr Deacon, you have more faith in Mr Heaney that the vast majority of Plymouth Aryle Supporters. "Welcome guest" of who?

I was only passing on what I had read.

In any case, naturally I assume he was a welcome guest of Plymouth Argyle FC, that would be the normal etiquette handed out by one club to another club's officials wouldn't it?

One question, has the "Ginger Muppett" made an appearance?

And who would that be? blink.gif

Meanwhile I read from an Argyle supporter that the Truro chairman and future Home Park landlord Kevin Heaney is there, and is a welcome guest clapper.gif

Well Mr Deacon, you have more faith in Mr Heaney that the vast majority of Plymouth Aryle Supporters.

"Welcome guest" of who?

I dont know why all the fuss from the argyle fans,they should think thereself lucky that someone is trying to keep the club afloat.If they want to have a go at someone it should be the ones who put them in this position in the first place.It's the same old story,spending beyond their means.The one's that I feel sorry for is the staff and players that didn't get paid.

Anyhow,back to the original thread.Well done Truro,a good result against a football league side on their own ground.

Nothing in it, Truro more than held their own. you would not have known who was the league club to be honest. On this evidence City will do well and Argyle need to get a few in quick!! Jared superb last 25 mins,give the boy a chance reckon he would shine in the league especially the home games. Good luck to both teams this season :thumbsup:

Enjoyed tonight game. £5 to get in was a good price for a friendly and to see just short of 2300 there was good to see. Shame there was no program!!

Truro have a decent side who have been together a while were as Argyle have chucked together a few players. I think to play football like they did and win is credit to Peter Reid and his staff.

Truro will have a good chance to win their league I believe. Its a long old season but I cant believe many Southern Conference sides have the Quality Truro have. Time will tell.

Looking forward to Shrewsbury away, Millwall home and then Blazey get started against Liskeard.

Footballs back!! :yahoo:

Enjoyed tonight game. £5 to get in was a good price for a friendly and to see just short of 2300 there was good to see. Shame there was no program!!

Truro have a decent side who have been together a while were as Argyle have chucked together a few players. I think to play football like they did and win is credit to Peter Reid and his staff.

Truro will have a good chance to win their league I believe. Its a long old season but I cant believe many Southern Conference sides have the Quality Truro have. Time will tell.

Looking forward to Shrewsbury away, Millwall home and then Blazey get started against Liskeard.

Paul how are you getting to shrewsbury away?

And i agree with rappo, simsy will do a job this season, he had about 4-5 touches and they were all important even netting only for the flag to be raised :angry2: Argyle trialist Connor ..... Something,looked very sharp! good signs from both teams

Nothing in it, Truro more than held their own. you would not have known who was the league club to be honest. On this evidence City will do well and Argyle need to get a few in quick!! Jared superb last 25 mins,give the boy a chance reckon he would shine in the league especially the home games. Good luck to both teams this season :thumbsup:

Peter Reid himself said......

However, Cornish youngster Jared Sims, who came on as substitute against home-town club Truro, may be given another chance to impress.

Peter said: "Sims, when he came on, was a different class again; he handles a football.

"What I like about him is that he gets in a good position to receive [the ball]. He has got a natural football brain and gets in those areas where he is difficult to pick up.

Were you their last night.?tms no 9.

Didnt see you in the Barn Park End.

Maybe you were in the Lyndhurst.

Wonder how many Cornishmen were there supporting Argyle.?

your a cornishmen thats supports Tottenham,

i was in the devonport,i wanted to sit in the barn park end but my mate refused and i didnt wanna watch it by myself sadly :rolleyes:

Don't blame me, silly idea wanting to be in the away end anyway. GREEN ARMY!

the away end is the place to be jas, unfortunately argyle's relegation means the mighty colchester won't be visiting, so i have to go exeter to see the boys, up the U's :yahoo:

And i agree with rappo, simsy will do a job this season, he had about 4-5 touches and they were all important even netting only for the flag to be raised :angry2: Argyle trialist Connor ..... Something,looked very sharp! good signs from both teams

Hello mate.

Im driving up to Shrewsbury. Im sorry but I already have a full car. Even with Argyles shocking couple years I could have filled the car twice. If im driving any others in future ill let you no.

Cheers, Paul. :thumbsup:

Hello mate.

Im driving up to Shrewsbury. Im sorry but I already have a full car. Even with Argyles shocking couple years I could have filled the car twice. If im driving any others in future ill let you no.

Cheers, Paul. :thumbsup:

thats alright mate,we have a mini bus going up, think that too is full was going to see if you needed a lift cut cost thats all :)