Cornwall Football Forum

Who will City have in goal next season?

DAN STEVENSON deserves a chance.

Unfortunately we can't play FAT CATS :P

DAN STEVENSON deserves a chance.

Unfortunately we can't play FAT CATS :P

Talking of Fat Cats, I haven't voted either, if they paid me I would, they could take it out of expenses.

wonder if mr heaney will pay for my moat to be cleaned on my expenses if i play in goal for them!

NO it would have to be a Bouncy Castle to help you spring across the goal :D

Nice to see The Cat's still meowing :c:

na perran plays for st.day he took over as manager 4 last park of the season wen tasker left...good keeps in cornwall .. well danny burrows mid 20s at porthleven he gd keeper.. also butcher at perranporth... ummm wats wrong with truro 2nds keeper??

Guest Andrei Kanchelskis

Thanks for the comments guys but I hung up my gloves a couple of seasons ago but have been seriously considering considered going back to what im better at...In between the sticks. However since the arrival of Winno and Roger at St Day, I have decided to carry on with my outfield duties.

Sorry it wasnt actually ment as a joke and thats the truth...

yeah duane is a quality keeper..

i think truro will get a loanee in agen i believe i heard rumours of argyle res keeper and also a few conferance names ....mayb they should get shilton out of retirement lol

• 2 weeks later...

According to Wikipedia he's already agreed to join them on loan:

Graham Christopher Stack (born 26 September 1981 in Hampstead, London) is an Irish football goalkeeper. He currently plays for Plymouth Argyle.

For season 2009/10 Stack has been signed on a season long loan by ambitious Southern League Premier club Truro City. Stack joined Arsenal in summer 1998, and signed his first professional contract in July 2000.[1]

mountaineer! im not the fat cat anymore!

been dieting hard and started training for new season just as the last one ended!

think a lot of people were surprised at st day pre season last night!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Stack_(footballer)

Well done CAT - Truro City could rue the day they let you go.

All the best for the 2009/2010 season.

Cup tied only for the FA Cup-he would be clear to play in the FA Trophy

Mike, I thought you were only cup tied if you had already played in that particular seasons FA Cup, unless it is part of the loan agreement that he does not play in the FA Cup, surely he is available if both clubs agree.

Guest bunditheboss

duane is quality player in goal and outfield, also a bloody good bloke. but the best player around is turned away from troon????

i was speaking to duane and i dont know what he is playing to do next year he did say that plenty of clubs have asked him to pre-season but he hasnt done any training yet as getting over a tough season at portreath!!!!!!

duane is quality player in goal and outfield, also a bloody good bloke. but the best player around is turned away from troon????

i was speaking to duane and i dont know what he is playing to do next year he did say that plenty of clubs have asked him to pre-season but he hasnt done any training yet as getting over a tough season at portreath!!!!!!

the post is who will play in goal for truro city,so are you saying hes good enough ,or are you on the wrong site :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Brooks Argyle youth keeper playing for Truro tonight against Argyle

Final score 0-2

City have farted about for too long for what is a vital position in the team,

McCarthy has to sort out the No.1 position permanently,

Mr Heaney needs to ensure this is the managers priority.

Last season we were lucky on occasions that Ricey kept us in the game, it

is a bit much to hope 'lady luck' continues to shine on what has become a

PROBLEM POSITION.

City need an EXPERIENCED keeper urgently.

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Miller the Bodmin Town custodian has rejected overtures to join City.

The experienced keeper with over 600 Football League appearances will now play in his third season at Priory Park.

Kevin first played at Falmouth and then Newquay before a professional career took him to Exeter City/Birmingham City/Watford/Crystal Palace/Barnsley/Bristol Rovers/Southampton and Torquay United