Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL Fixtures for Wednesday 21st Feb 2018

10 hours ago, scousemouse said:

DEFEAT

In all fairness, i, like many others expected a comfortable win for Tavi with a 2+ goal margin at least. Admittedly i didnt see the game, but losing by a 1-0 scoreline suggests their may not be that much difference between them

If this is Gilby’s last season he can leave with his head held high!! His passion for the game as a player and a manager was fantastic! And away from the game one of the nicest blokes you’ll ever meet!! Just look at what he has won as a player and manager ??good luck Darren for the rest of this season and in whatever you decide to do next season!! You will be badly missed if you leave Bodmin! Was a pleasure to play with you as a player and for you when you were manager.....all the best ??⚽️

1 hour ago, Rob1978 said:

No doubt he is a lovely bloke off the pitch but thanks to people like him I cannot take my daughter to a peninsula game

Totally agree I was a ref for about nineteen years. I really enjoyed doing it but sadly people like him r the reason I gave up. I had the unfortunate experience of giving a 90th minute  penalty against bodmin which cost them 2 points. Lets just say he went ballistic after the game, although i must admit he was one of the best swearers I ever met lol

5 hours ago, Danny O said:

If this is Gilby’s last season he can leave with his head held high!! His passion for the game as a player and a manager was fantastic! And away from the game one of the nicest blokes you’ll ever meet!! Just look at what he has won as a player and manager ??good luck Darren for the rest of this season and in whatever you decide to do next season!! You will be badly missed if you leave Bodmin! Was a pleasure to play with you as a player and for you when you were manager.....all the best ??⚽️

Bloody hell be careful u will disappear up his backside if u carry on like that

3 minutes ago, Danny O said:

Herbie 777 when you’ve got something decent to say I’ll listen!! Sounds like sourer grapes to me! Least I have the balls to put my real name on here.....

Your a good lad Danny. It was a pleasure to have you at Bodmin, the side Gilby created at Bodmin with likes of yourself etc was a pleasure to watch. Gilby won't throw in the towel, bet your life on that 

15 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Your a good lad Danny. It was a pleasure to have you at Bodmin, the side Gilby created at Bodmin with likes of yourself etc was a pleasure to watch. Gilby won't throw in the towel, bet your life on that 

God you r full of crap even your own team thinks you r a clown and wants nothing to do with u