Cornwall Football Forum

NLS - Tuesday Sept 13th 2016 - all the results

2nd half truro played better and kept the ball down.  The 1st half it kept coming down with snow on it was going up that high!  Truro had 5 in midfield and were still being over run.  Lots of hoofs from the back 4 neal to run onto.  Think poole edged the 1st half and truro were by far the better team 2nd half and were unlucky not to get a goal.  Overall not a bad 0-0.  Pitch looked good after the game even after the torrential down pour just b4 ko!  Att 302

Oh dear, a 302 attendance and a late arrival and City could not hit the target to score with their .303 hopefully the lads have plenty of target practice on Saturday firing a Winchester.

1 hour ago, russellkeeble said:

Wrong again Dave!!!! Game went ahead and Truro played the best they have all season. Kept the ball down, clean passes, quick to close down Poole and had so many chances to score just unlucky. Really played as a team. 

Maybe I should have added that it takes a lot for Russell to shoot down our Dave (SS).

1 hour ago, Goldeneye said:

SS is getting so many things wrong lately! I think he's losing the plot. On second thoughts he never had it in the first place!

So easy.

Fishing is my specialality.

Get money on the YIDS to set a new British Champion's League attendence record at Wembley,tonight.

Another prediction .I will be there.

Truro will beat Winchester on Saturday,to put a few pennies into Pete's pocket.

Just for you Goldenb---s.

Wish I was sitting next to you tonight buddy COYS

Image result for spurs badge images

Premier League: Everton and 10 of the Best (and Worst) Badge ...
bleacherreport.com650 × 433Search by image
From 1983 to 2006, Tottenham's crest featured the famous cockerel sitting atop a shield flanked by lions, which were taken from the crest of the 

9 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Lets hope Truro City play better than the YIDS or poor old SS will be suicidal. COYTC,

Rayvon knows that's not possible.

My first Wembley game was the 1953 Cup Final, since then I have seen many others, I attend International football regularly NEVER have I experienced the volume of noise that greeted the players as they emerged from the tunnel last night at Wembley or anywhere else.

I was impressed that my tickets were in Club Wembley where I attended  the Supporters Summit 8 weeks  ago, going to The Torch pub was a mistake not to be repeated real ale and a large selection of beverages, shorter queues  and better snacks were available at Wembley, I went by train but the pub was charging £25 to park the car. Wembley's £4.95 a pint was cheaper than the pub..

Maybe Wembley's extra 15 metres  in length  and 2 metres in width didn't suit the Spurs lads even though they have been training on grounds to Wembley dimensions. Too many players switched off last night perhaps it was the occasion  it appeared the players were not concentrating on how to do their jobs especially when play was elsewhere, the times they needed to be aware of what the opposition were doing, too much space was available to allow for that well known sucker punch, the counter-attack.

Spurs will be back on the winning way and so will SS and myself -  as he says ALWAY'S THERE.